Forza Cast-iron Fry Pan, Pre-Seasoned Cookware, Induction Friendly, 24cm, 3.8mm
For high-value products, you can request a demo. And our trained staff will give you a demo either at home or via a video call as per your location and convenience.
Cast-Iron cookware are classics and hold a very high prestige in Indian Kitchens. The Forza Cast-Iron Frying Pan is one such must-have for your kitchen for the ultimate cooking experience along with health benefits. And now with lifetime warranty for the Forza cast-iron cookware it is sure to enter your kitchen soon. The Forza range is now covered for 25 long years against manufacturing defects, breakage and cracks.
- Designed for old-style slow-cooking. Bring back the magic in cooking just like how your dadi & nani used to cook. Relive those treasured family recipes that you can now cook in the Forza Cast-Iron Fry Pan
- Make restaurant-style food or even traditional home-style food in these Cast-Iron pans. Heavy Cast-Iron retains & transfers heat evenly. And it is very much suited for daily use, so you can make your breakfast meals like healthy omelettes or scrambled eggs or even stir-fried veggies and your grandma’s curry. Cast-Iron material is highly durable and hence makes it a timeless product.
- The Forza Fry Pan is pre-seasoned with 100% vegetable oil. Cast-Iron enhances the Iron content in your food, so now get your healthy dose of essential Iron ions with every meal. Since the pan pre-seasoned, you can cook healthy food with very little oil.
- It is difficult to achieve a constant and smooth finish without any rough edges in a Cast-Iron pan. It requires very high quality casts and precision engineering. Wonderchef offers you that level of finish and quality in its Cast–Iron. The sturdy handles give a firm grip. We have specially designed Forza to ensure that it is not as heavy as other Cast – Iron cookware, making it easy to pick up and use.
- All cooking surfaces friendly. Though when using it on ceramic or glass-topped cooking surfaces, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking surface from scratching.
- Forza cookware is oven, grill & freezer safe. The cookware is very easy to clean. Hand wash the frying pan in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Do ensure the cookware is completely hand dry to avoid rusting. Reliable Wonderchef warranty, T&C apply
Warranty: Lifetime exchange
Fry Pan: 1 Unit
Dimensions & Capacity: Fry Pan: 24cm
GST Product State :
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val :
Discount Percentage Max Val
Wonderchef Forza cast-Iron cookware is made from natural iron-ore and does not contain any coating. While cooking in cast iron cookware, it will add traces of iron to the food which makes it good for health.
Yes, Wonderchef Forza Cast-iron can be used for cooking every day.
Wonderchef Forza cast iron is pre-seasoned. Please rinse it in water and start using it immediately.
To get the best results out of your Forza cast-iron cookware, it is recommended that you season it after every use.
Yes, Forza cast-iron can be seasoned using any vegetable oil you are using in your kitchen.
If your cast-iron is burnt and food sticking to it, once it cools down, scrub it thoroughly with warm soapy water. Dry it with a cloth or you can heat dry it. Thereafter apply a thin layer of vegetable oil and spread it evenly on the pan with a cloth.
Yes, you can use Wonderchef Forza cast-iron cookware on gas, induction or ceramic cooktop. While using on a glass surface be careful and do not drag the cookware to avoid scratching the glass surface.
Forza Cast-iron is an alloy of pure iron, it is heavy and once heated it retains heat. Dosa making requires high even heat. Forza cast-iron dosa tawa is best for making dosas.
Forza Cast iron will have oxidation of iron and rusting if not seasoned and stored. It is recommended to season Wonderchef cast iron pan with a thin layer of oil after every use.
Whenever you cook in cast-iron pan, a little iron will be absorbed from the pan surface and adds to your food. Hence there will be a slight taste variation.
Yes, Forza cast iron is heavier than a similar pan in another material.
Forza cast-iron pan is thick and once heated will retain heat, it can become quite hot. It should be handled with care when hot.
Forza cast-iron provides 2 lids of sizes 24cm and 30 cm which can be purchased individually.
You can use and spatula/spoon to use in Wonderchef cast-iron cookware. It may be wooden, metal, silicone or any other material.
As a material cast-iron is heavy and durable but this makes it brittle and fragile. Though Forza cast-iron can last you for a long time once purchased.
Yes, you can cook tomato based gravies in cast iron. However once cooked the dish should be transferred to serving pan and not stay in the cast- iron cookware.
Wonderchef Forza cast-iron cookware should be washed by hand, as it is not dishwasher safe.
Yes, Wonderchef Forza cast iron pan can be used in the Oven (OTG)
Even though technically food can be stored in cast-iron, you should remove and store leftovers/servings separately.
a. Cooking will add iron traces to the cooked food. The longer the food stays in the pan, iron will add. Some people may not like the taste.
b. Cast-iron should be stored washed and dried to preserve seasoning and prevent rusting. Storing food will break down the seasoning.
Cast iron can be cleaned by rinsing or scrubbing in mild soapy warm water. If food is sticking to the pan, we can use hot water and a scrubbing pad.
Forza cast-iron pans are easy to use and maintain. They need to be seasoned with vegetable oil, regularly to maintain the dark black color.
Forza cast-iron are pre-seasoned with 100% vegetable oil. When purchased a Forza pan will have a distinctive smooth, black colour. Regular seasoning of the pan will ensure that the products remain in good condition for years to come.
Wonderchef Forza cast-iron kadhai or fry pan, does not come with a lid. The lid needs to be purchased separately. However Wonderchef cast-iron casserole comes with a lid.
The forza cookware handles are also made up of same material, they will heat up during cooking. Be careful during cooking.
Forza cast-iron cookware comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
The kadhai base will be round bottom.
Old way cooking meets the modern kitchen with affordable price and great quality.
Was looking for iron cookware & wonderchef Forza was perfect fit. Pre-seasoned cookware is absolutely easy to use & cleaning is super easy.
This is an awesome product. Highly durable, without any rough edges, chips which usually I used to find in local cast iron products. Most importantly cooking in this pan enhances the flavor of food to a same level as my grandmother used to cook in our native village. It has surely helped me in re-living the old memories & flavor of those times.
Very nice product for healthy cooking
The product is very sturdy & heavy. It works wonderfully well. I had seasoned it before use & now the pan is so smooth that I cook almost everything in it. Since the pan is heavy, whatever was cooked on low/ medium flame, results were very good & healthy.