Terms and Conditions
“The term “Wonderchef” shall mean Wonderchef Home Appliances Private Limited with its registered office at Unit No. 303, 3rd Floor, B Wing, Supreme Business Park, Supreme City, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai - 400 076. All products / material displayed on the Website or at / through any other authorised centre / channel are protected by intellectual property rights owned by Wonderchef (or as may be applicable, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies). Wonderchef’s logos, products and service marks and/or names are trademarks which are owned by Wonderchef.
“customer” / “you” shall mean end users purchasing Nutri-blend products via General trade and Exclusive Brand Outlets only.
Wonderchef proposes to offer to its customer an exchange offer subject to the terms and conditions herein.”
- The terms and conditions herein are applicable only to general trade channels and exclusive business outlets. This exchange offer is not applicable on purchases or exchanges via e-commerce channels, direct to home, corporate gifting, exports, canteen stores, vide television medium, websites of Wonderchef and other e-commerce platforms.
- This exchange offer cannot be combined with any other special offers launched by Wonderchef.
- Wonderchef reserves at its absolute discretion, the right, to modify, or withdraw, the exchange offer at any time without prior notice, or to provide any other benefit of same value. Wonderchef’s decision regarding the same shall be final and binding on all parties. The customer shall continue to be bound by such changes to the terms and conditions.
- All incidental and applicable costs, taxes, levies, etc. related to the exchange offer (if any) and/or purchase of the new product vide the exchange offer shall be borne by the customer only.
- All benefits under the exchange offer are non-encashable, non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- Wonderchef may require the customer to provide adequate proof regarding the customer’s age and other representations and any other details, in order to initiate the process of the exchange offer.
- Wonderchef is confident of the quality of its products. In case of any performance issues with normal usage concerning the new product obtained by the customer under this exchange offer within the service period, the customer shall get free service.
- You hereby give your consent to Wonderchef to use and/or process, transfer or retain any of your personal information that you have provided or which Wonderchef has obtained in connection with this exchange offer.
- By availing the exchange offer, the customer shall have deemed to agree and accept all terms and conditions provided herein.
- Any issue, dispute and/or differences arising out of and/ or in relation to this Agreement raised by any of the Parties hereto shall be resolved amicably at the first instance. In the event such issue, dispute and/or reference is not resolved amicably within 30 days from the date of written notice of dispute by a Party, then it shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules made thereunder as amended from time to time. The Parties shall mutually appoint a single arbitrator. Such arbitration shall be conducted in English and with the seat and venue of arbitration in Mumbai, India. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive and binding, and shall be subject to forced execution in any court of competent jurisdiction. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall, in addition to dealing with the merits of the case, fix the costs of the arbitration and the Party who shall bear the same. Subject to the aforementioned, the courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising pursuant to this Agreement. Nothing shall preclude any Party from seeking interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or both, from the competent courts, having jurisdiction to grant relief on any disputes or differences arising from this Agreement. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not be a waiver of the duty of the Parties to pursue any remedy (including for monetary damages) through the arbitration described in this Clause 10. A person who is not a Party to the Agreement shall have no right to enforce any of its terms.
- Wonderchef has only a limited supply of Nutri-Blend products. The exchange offer is valid only until the stocks of correspondingNutri-Blend products are available.
- The exchange offer in the manner detailed herein is valid only on exchange of oldmodels of Nutri-Blend belonging to the brand Wonderchef.
- The exchange offer will be applicable on the Nutri-Blend range only, and, no other Wonderchef product can be exchanged under the exchange offer.
- Only one Nutri-Blend product subject to the specifications provided herein, can be exchanged in return for a new Nutri-Blend product.
- The extra exchange discount of INR 300 will be applicable on the discounted price of newNutri-Blend product prevailing at the time of exchange. The discounted price of new Nutri-Blend is subject to revision.
- It is understood that the new product purchase and the Used Product exchange will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and the customer shall keep the Used Product ready to be given for exchange. In the event the customer refuses to provide the Used Product at the time of purchase of the new product or if it is determined at the time of purchase that the Used Product is different, or does not conform to the conditions specified per the exchange offer terms, the exchange offer may be cancelled or, converted to a regular purchase, or the Company may undertake any action as per its discretion.
- It is understood that once the Used Product is provided to the Company for exchange under the exchange offer, under no circumstance shall Wonderchef be liable to return the Used Product to the customer and all ownership, rights etc. in such User Product shall have passed on Wonderchef immediately upon the completion of the exchange offer to the satisfaction of Wonderchef.
Customer Representation and Warranties
- By agreeing (or having deemed to agree and accept) to avail the benefits under the Offer, you hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:
- you are the sole, absolute and lawful owner of the product being returned for exchange("Used Product") and you confirm that the Used Product was exclusively for personal use, and not for business or commercial use;
- the Used Product along with all accessories, as may be applicable under the Offer is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any agreement of sale etc.;
- the Used Product is not damaged, broken, or otherwise tampered with;
- you are a person above 18 years of age, competent to enter into this contract with Wonderchef and further agree to transact in legally acceptable currency as per the laws in India;
- you have read and understood the terms herein and accept to be bound by the same unconditionally.
- Customer agrees to keep Wonderchef, its directors, employees and agents, indemnified from and against all losses caused due to interalia any breach by the customer of its representations and warranties provided, fraud, omission, commission, negligence or misconduct of/by the customer.