Enjoy the pleasant cooking experience with the all new Graphite non-stick cookware range. Featuring a beautiful stone finish with German non-stick coating from Greblon; the fry pan, grill pan, wok, dosa tawa and casserole will add beauty to your kitchen. Graphite range is made from pure grade virgin aluminium which is 9 times beer conductor of heat than steel. Now you can freely use a metal spoon without the fear of scratches on the coating. The so-touch handles provide a comfortable grip. Time to cook healthy, stay fit and get stellar performance everytime you cook with Graphite range of non-stick cookware by Wonderchef.
- The 5-layer non-stick coating is abrasion resistant and has excellent durability and food release properties for a smooth cooking experience
- The coating is completely free from heavy metals and PFOA, making it a healthy non-stick cookware
- The entire cookware range is made from virgin Aluminium, which helps in faster and even heat distribution to avoid overcooked or undercooked food each me
- The Graphite wok and casserole comes with a glass lid to retain the moisture and flavour of the food while cooking
- It is thoughtfully designed with beautiful black-coloured so-touch handles for a comfortable grip, thickness between 3 to 3.5mm to make it durable. It is compatible with gas, induction, and hot plates
- Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design, adhere to German Quality Standards, and are covered by Reliable Wonderchef Warranty. T&C apply
Wonderchef Graphite Dosa Tawa works like a charm! The beautiful stone finish and ravishing deep grey shade will surely add beauty to your kitchen. One of the most versatile cookware in your kitchen, this dosa tawa can be used to prepare delicious dosas, chillas, rotis, parathas, omelets, pancakes, French toasts, pizzas and more. Its premium healthy non-stick coating enables oil - free cooking without any compromise on taste! Get stellar performance every time you cook with Graphite dosa tawa from Wonderchef.
Cookware as Fashion
Make a fashion statement with this stunning dosa tawa in grey stone finish. Time to make cooking a stylish affair.
Pure Grade Virgin Aluminum
Aluminum Virgin Aluminium is 9 times better conductor of heat, cooks faster, and saves energy and time. We do not use recycled aluminium which is generally found in cheaper products. The pan has heavy and strong build quality with 3.5mm thickness. Virgin aluminium helps to cook food evenly without burning or under-cooking.
Ergonomic Soft-touch Handles
An ergonomically designed handle facilitates easy usage. The soft-touch black handle does not heat up during cooking and lends a comfortable grip.
Healthy German Non-Stick Coating
Professional grade Greblon C3+ non-stick coating from Germany is free from PFOA and heavy metals. The coating has been tested for 10000+ cycles for abrasion resistance. This ensures years of usage without any harm that may come from cheap coatings that peel off easily.
Multipurpose flat bottom pan
This Versatile fry pan is ideal for your daily cooking needs. Make delicious cutlets, uttapams, omelets, stir fry and more. The sophisticated shape and design along with its flat bottom and rounded edges are perfect for faster cooking. Your kitchen is incomplete without this pan!
Compatible with all Cooking Surfaces
It can be used on all cooking surfaces - stove top, gas cooktop, induction cooktop, hot plate and infrared cooktop.
Metal Spoon Friendly
Now feel free to use a metal spoon while cooking & stirring food being cooked in Graphite cookware. This range is totally metal spoon friendly and doesn’t scratch the non-stick surface.
Wash & Care
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. Safety Instructions
1.For added longevity, pre-heat on low flame for 1 minute only. Cook on Low to Medium flame for best performance.
- When on a gas cooktop, use a burner nearest in size to the diameter of the pan bottom to avoid hot spots, and over-heating of sidewalls and
- Wash when cooled, do not place the heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid thermoshock and to keep the coating safe.
- When using it on ceramic- or glass-topped cooking surfaces, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking.
- Avoid placing pans one inside another to avoid scratches on the inner side of cookware.
Reliable Wonderchef Service
We are confident of our quality. Reach out to us for order related queries.
Country of Origin: India
Thickness: 3 to 3.5mm