Royal Velvet Non-stick Cookware Set, 4Pc (Fry Pan with Lid, Wok, Dosa Tawa) Induction Bottom, Soft-touch Handles, Virgin Grade Aluminium, PFOA/Heavy Metals Free, 3mm, 2 Years Warranty, Blue
OFFER PRICE: ₹ 2,599/-
Add royalty to your kitchen with Wonderchef Royal Velvet pans. The sets of these pans are available in multiple attractive color options. They enhance your creativity and add a touch of sophistication to your kitchen.
This set of 3 includes a Fry Pan, Kadhai (Wok) and Full-sized 28cm Dosa Tawa. Beautifully designed nonstick pans with marble coating inside and a vibrant color outside. The perfect gift option for special or festive occasions.
- AESTHETIC DELIGHT - Elevate your kitchen decor with the sleek, stylish design and Imperial Blue colour of the Wonderchef Royal Velvet Plus set that complements your kitchen and enhances your cooking experience.
- NON-STICK EXCELLENCE - Savor the benefits of healthy cooking with minimal oil, thanks to the proprietary METATUFF non-stick coating that delivers scratch resistance and effortless cleaning. MetaTuff 5-layer non-stick coating is 100% free from PFOA, lead, cadmium, nickel, and arsenic and approved by USFDA and European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
- EFFORTLESS COOKING - Revolutionize your cooking experience with the durable, easy-to-handle Wonderchef Royal Velvet set that takes the hassle out of daily meal preparation
- COLLECTIVE SET - Fry Pan with Lid, Dosa Tawa let you cook various dishes like cutlets, curries, dosas, omelets, and more with just one cookware set.
- VERSATILITY AT ITS FINEST - With the ability to be used on both gas stoves and induction cooktops, this cookware set ensures flexibility and convenience in your kitchen.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE - Don't break the bank to cook like a pro - the 4-piece Wonderchef Royal Velvet set, perfect for a family of 4, provides all the essentials at a fraction of the cost, giving you unmatched value for your money.
- EASY TO HANDLE - Soft-touch handles provide strong grip. Seamless inside wall, free from any unsightly rivets Say goodbye to food buildup and hello to a healthier and hygienic way of cooking and cleaning!
- PERFECT GIFTING CHOICE – Look no further than The Royal Velvet set! Whether it's for a special occasion or just to show your appreciation, it makes the perfect gift for anyone who appreciates quality and style.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Peace-of-mind with reliable Wonderchef warranty with the best after-sales service in over 20,000 pin codes across India.
- ITALIAN DESIGN AND GERMAN QUALITY STANDARDS - Wonderchef products draw inspiration from Italian design and adhere to German quality standards, ensuring exceptional performance and durability.
- Box contains a Kadhai (2H) ( Induction base) with lid 24 cm, a Dosa Tawa 24 cm ( Induction base) , a Fry Pan 24 cm ( Induction base) and a mini Frying Pan 14 cm ( Non – Induction).
- For more information visit - https://youtu.be/fPl1WO1qDcA
|Material||Aluminium with Non-stick Coating|
|Fry Pan||24cm - 1 pc|
|Wok with Lid||24cm - 1 pc|
|Dosa Tawa||28cm - 1 pc|
|Fry Pan Capacity||1.8L|
|Wok with Lid Capacity||2.7L|
1. Virgin aluminium
It all begins with the right quality of base metal i.e. aluminium. Cold-rolled sheets, made from new, virgin aluminium are used to cut the disc that would go on to become a world-class pan. We never use re-processed metal since it is invariably mixed with certain impurities that cannot be completely extracted. This leads to chemical reactions when the pan is heated over fire. The gases produced as a result rise up and puncture the non-stick surface creating micro-holes. The coating begins to tear precisely from these holes.
2. Shaping on precision moulds
Heavy machines up to 10,000 tons are used to give precise shape to your pans over highly designed moulds. The right shape is critical not only to give a great look but also provide stability & performance to the pans.
Pans made form this technology acquire unique strength and heat retention properties. They never get deformed. The process entails pouring pure molten aluminium in finely cut steel moulds to give world-class cookware.
This is a very special process that Wonderchef uses to ensure that the non-stick coating stays on the pan for the longest time. Every pan is bombarded by millions of particles of a specialised compound creating the same effect that is achieved by using the sand paper on a wall before painting it. The surface not only is rid of unwanted oils but also becomes amenable to absorbing the layers of coating and ensuring it sticks properly. Only a few leading brands of the world invest in this process.
4. Multi-stage Cleaning
Every pan is subjected to a 5-step cleaning process with repeated high pressure blasts of hot water, acids and hot air. The pan comes out of this process bathed and cleaned, very ready for the next step of applying coatings. This is extremely important since any oil or impurity or dust particle remaining on the pan will lead to the coating tearing off from there.
5. Non-stick Coating
This is the most sensitive step of the entire process. Smooth, even coating is critical for good performance. This is controlled precisely via automated machines to ensure that every part of the pan is evenly coated. The first layer of coating is the Primer. The primer holds the surface of the pan and forms the base of the final non-stick coating. 2-3 layers of non-stick coating are now applied over it. The beautiful colours that you find in our pans are applied at this stage. At times, further sprays are done to give the beautiful marble and stone finish to the pans.
This is perhaps the most essential step in the making of the pan which lesser brands often tend to ignore. Wonderchef uses a 120 foot long oven, precision-maintained at precisely 350 degree centigrade. This gives the coating enough time to get baked and stick to the surface. No wonder, Wonderchef pans perform better, have better release properties and their coating lasts longer.
The pans are now given the final touch with beautiful outer coating, second round of baking, fixing of handles and safety packaging in designer gift boxes.
Quality Control: Pans from every batch are subjected to rigorous testing for quality. Our abrasion tests ensure that the coating should last through at least 5000 cycles. Handles are tested to carry load over 5 years of use.
Certifications and Standards of Wonderchef pans
- LFGB Certified
- Abrasion resistant up to 5000 cycles for META TUFF & 10000 cycles for META TUFF PRO
- PFOA, PFOS, PAH free
- Better food release properties
- Specific Migration of chromium and heavy metals well within limits
- Specific Migration of primary aromatic amines well within limits
- Passed analytical tolerance of aqueous & fatty food stimulants
- Sensorial examination - odor & taste well within limits
All parameters In accordance with German Food, Articles of Daily Use and Feed Code of September 1, 2005(LFGB), Section 30 and 31 with amendments, European Commission Regulation(EU)No. 10/2011 with amendments and BFR recommendations.
Warranty: 2 Years
- 24cm Fry Pan - 1.8 L: 1 Unit
- 24cm Wok with Lid - 2.7 L: 1 Unit Each
- 28cm Dosa Tawa: 1 Unit
Manufacturer Name - Aequs Consumer Products Pvt.Ltd.
Manufacturer Address - HUBBALLI DURABLE GOODS CLUSTER(HDC),Survey No 11 , Hissa No 12 , Ittigatti Village ,Dharwad -580114, KARNATAKA,INDIA
GST Product State : Maharashtra
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val : No
Discount Percentage Max Val No
Fry Pan can be used to cook delicious cutlets, uttapams, omelettes, stir fry and more. The sophisticated shape and design along with its flat bottom and rounded edges are perfect for faster cooking.
Wok can be used for stir-frying, steaming, pan-frying, deep-frying, poaching, boiling, braising, searing, stewing, making soup, smoking, roasting nuts, etc. A tempered glass lid with the steam vent is provided to make cooking easy as certain ingredients need to be simmered down and covered while cooking.
Dosa Tawa can be used to make perfect dosas, uttapams, chillas, french toast, omelettes, rotis, pancakes, etc. The tawa is lightweight and transmits heat uniformly.
Cleaning and Care
Hand wash only with a non-abrasive sponge. Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Do not nest pans one inside the other or put lids between pans as this may damage the cookware.
1. Which cookware set is best for health?
- Wonderchef Royal Velvet set of non-stick pans are 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
2. Which is the best non-stick cookware set?
- Wonderchef Royal Velvet Set is inspired by Italian design and adhere to German quality standards. The pans are made with pure grade virgin aluminium and have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating. The pans are strong and long-lasting with 43-micron thickness. They are well priced and come with a Reliable Wonderchef Warranty 2 years.
2. Which is the best cookware set for the gas stove?
-Wonderchef Royal Velvet set is suitable for use on the gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate and induction plate. The pans are made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use. The pans are strong and long-lasting with 43-micron thickness.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is non-stick healthy?
Yes. Non-stick cookware consumes less oil than other cookware due to its non-stick coating and hence it is healthy too. Wonderchef Royal Velvet Non-Stick Cookware comes with heavy metal nickel free 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating which is much better than cheap coatings that peel off and lose effectiveness within a few months of use. Also, it's 100% PFOA free.
- Can I use a non-stick pan for everyday use?
If you love eating food with very little oil, then you should grab yourself a Royal Velvet pan from Wonderchef for your everyday use. Wonderchef Royal Velvet Non-Stick Cookware is Health-friendly, 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily oil-free cooking.
- What spoon/spatula can I use for my non-stick pan?
Use silicone or nylon spatula so surface of the pan doesn't scratch.
- What makes a good non-stick pan?
Wonderchef Non-Stick Cookware comes with Professional Grade MetaTuff non-stick coating. It is tested for 7,000 cycles of abrasion resistance. High thermal stability and durability enable years of healthy cooking. It is free from PFOA, heavy metals and harmful chemicals. So much better than cheap coatings that peel off and lose effectiveness within a few months of use.
- What is the coating made of?
The non-stick coating is made of nickel free 5-layer Professional Grade MetaTuff teflon. It is tested for 7,000 cycles of abrasion resistance and PFOA free.
- Can I use the same kadhai lid for the frying pan?
Yes, as the size is the same, Kadhai lid can easily fit for the fry pan too.
- Can I use non-stick on induction and gas?
Some induction cookware specifically instructs the users in their manual guide not to use the pots and pans on a gas cooktop. Apart from these two exceptions (thin steel and magnetic/non-stick outer layer), if the surface is metal or enamelled, the induction cookware can be safely used on a gas cooktop. Wonderchef Non-Stick Cookware is made up of Virgin Grade Aluminium and is suitable for use on the gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate, infrared and induction plate.
- Are the handles of the pan detachable?
No, the cookware has non-detachable handles. Wonderchef Royal Velvet range has ergonomically designed soft-touch handles and knobs that provide a firm grip and do not heat up during cooking.
- Is the lid of the kadhai made of glass or steel?
The lid of the kadhai lid is made of thick tempered glass with a steam vent.
- How many layers of coating are present?
Wonderchef Non-Stick Cookware comes with 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating.
- Is there any special care to be taken while cleaning?
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. Wash when cooled.
- Can I cook for 5 - 6 people in this Kadhai?
If you're a family of 5 to 6 people or like to make big portions, this is a good size for you. It holds up to 2400 ml of liquid when filled to the top.
- Is the non-stick kadhai heavy in weight?
Wonderchef Non-stick kadhai is not heavy in weight and is easy to hold.
- Can I use a non-stick pan in the dishwasher and microwave?
Yes non-stick cookware is dishwasher safe but advise not to use in microwave.
- What is the warranty period? And what is replaceable in warranty?
Wonderchef non-stick cookware comes with 2 years Reliable Wonderchef Warranty. If the coating peels off with normal usage within the service period, you get free service.
- How many colours are available?
Wonderchef Royal Velvet Non-Stick Cookware is available in 4 colours - Red, Blue, Purple and Olive Green.
- What is the thickness?
This cookware is 3mm thick. For SKU specific thickness specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- Can I re-heat food in a non-stick pan?
It is fine to reheat food in non-stick pans. Just heat them slowly over nothing higher than medium heat, and don't let them sit on the heat for too long.
- Do I need to first warm the cookware before starting to cook?
It's important to preheat your non-stick pan before cooking. Preheating will promote even cooking throughout the food. Just place the pan over the heat and wait a few minutes for it to heat before adding food. Never use cooking sprays in your non-stick pan.
- How long should a non-stick pan last?
Non-stick pans typically last between one and five years. Non-stick pans coated with PTFE (Teflon) generally last at least three years, and ceramic-coated non-stick pans last an average of two years. Pans with multi-layer PTFE coating or reinforced non-stick coating last the longest. Wonderchef Non-Stick pan comes with 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating and lasts longer than other Non-stick pans. It comes with 2 years Reliable Wonderchef Warranty.
- What happens if my non-stick pan heats up too much?
When pans are overheated, that PTFE coating begins to disintegrate. As non-stick layer breaks down, it releases a host of toxic gases. In rare instances, breathing in these chemical fumes can cause polymer fume fever, a condition characterised by a high fever, shortness of breath and weakness. It is highly recommended that a non-stick pan should be moderately heated.
- Does it contain aluminium? What grade of aluminium is used?
Yes, Wonderchef Royal velvet Non-stick cookware is made of Virgin Grade Aluminium. Virgin Aluminium is 9 times better conductor of heat, cooks faster, and saves energy and time. We do not use recycled aluminium which is generally found in cheaper products.
- Are the handles soft touch?
All the Royal Velvet Non-stick cookware products comes with Soft-touch handles which give you a firm grip even with wet hands.
- Which is the best cookware set for money?
There are certain things you need to consider when choosing cookware. These include:
- Heat Conductivity - Wonderchef Royal Velvet Set is made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution.
- Durability: Wonderchef Royal Velvet Set is strong and long-lasting with 43-micron thickness.
- Safety: Wonderchef Royal Velvet pans are 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
- Maintenance: Wonderchef Royal Velvet set of pans comes with easy clean and care instructions. Please refer to the Cleaning and Care.
I love the elegant design of the Wonderchef Royal Velvet Plus Set in blue. The non-stick coating ensures easy cooking and cleaning, making it a perfect addition to my kitchen.
The Royal Velvet Plus Set by Wonderchef distributes heat evenly, ensuring that my dishes are cooked to perfection. The sturdy build and heat-resistant handles make it safe and convenient to use.
This cookware set has everything I need - from a deep kadhai for frying to a saucepan for making delicious sauces. The multi-purpose design allows me to experiment with various recipes effortlessly.
Good product. and the quality is fantastic Always the wonderchef appliances are absolutely amazing thank you
Wonderchef Royal Velvet Plus Set Blue - 5 Star
With the Royal Velvet Plus Set, I can cook with minimal oil, thanks to its excellent non-stick properties. It helps me prepare healthier meals for my family without compromising on taste.
The non-stick surface of the Wonderchef Royal Velvet Plus Set ensures that cleaning up after cooking is a breeze. I appreciate how effortlessly the food slides off the pans, saving me time and effort in the kitchen.