Royal Velvet Non-stick 24cm Wok with Lid and Handles | Glass Lid | Induction Ready | Soft-touch handles |Non – Toxic I Virgin Aluminium| 3 mm thick | 2 year warranty | Purple
OFFER PRICE: ₹ 1,399/-
For high-value products, you can request a demo. And our trained staff will give you a demo either at home or via a video call as per your location and convenience.
- AESTHETIC DELIGHT - Elevate your kitchen decor with the sleek, stylish design and Regal Purple colour of the Wonderchef Royal Velvet wok that complements your kitchen and enhances your cooking experience.
- NON-STICK EXCELLENCE - Savor the benefits of healthy cooking with minimal oil, thanks to the proprietary METATUFF non-stick coating that delivers scratch resistance and effortless cleaning. MetaTuff 5-layer non-stick coating is 100% free from PFOA, lead, cadmium, nickel, and arsenic and approved by USFDA and European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
- EFFORTLESS COOKING - Revolutionize your cooking experience with the durable, easy-to-handle Wonderchef Royal Velvet wok that takes the hassle out of daily meal preparation
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Wonderchef Wok with Lid can be used sautéing, steaming, frying, boiling, deep frying etc. One stop solution for all your cooking needs.
- VERSATILITY AT ITS FINEST - With the ability to be used on both gas stoves and induction cooktops, this wok ensures flexibility and convenience in your kitchen.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE - Don't break the bank to cook like a pro ,Wonderchef wok provides the best cooking experience at a fraction of the cost, giving you unmatched value for your money.
- EASY TO HANDLE - Soft-touch handles provide strong grip. Seamless inside wall, free from any unsightly rivets Say goodbye to food buildup and hello to a healthier and hygienic way of cooking and cleaning!
- PERFECT GIFTING CHOICE – Look no further than The Royal Velvet Wok! Whether it's for a special occasion or just to show your appreciation, it makes the perfect gift for anyone who appreciates quality and style.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Peace-of-mind with reliable Wonderchef warranty with the best after-sales service in over 20,000 pin codes across India.
- ITALIAN DESIGN AND GERMAN QUALITY STANDARDS - Wonderchef products draw inspiration from Italian design and adhere to German quality standards, ensuring exceptional performance and durability.
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val : No
Discount Percentage Max Val
Wok can be used for stir frying, steaming, pan frying, deep frying, poaching, boiling, braising, searing, stewing, making soup, smoking, roasting nuts, etc.
A tempered glass lid with steam vent is provided to make cooking easy as certain ingredients need to be simmered down and covered while cooking.
Cleaning and Care
Hand wash only with a non-abrasive sponge. Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Do not nest pans one inside the other or put lids between pans as this may damage the cookware.
1. Which is the best cookware you can buy?
A. Wonderchef Royal Velvet pans are inspired by Italian design and adhere to German quality standards. The pans are made with pure grade virgin aluminium and have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating. The pans are strong and long lasting with 43 micron thickness. They are well priced and come with a Reliable Wonderchef Warranty 2 years.
2. Which cookware is best for health?
A. Wonderchef Royal Velvet non-stick pans are 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
1. Virgin aluminium
It all begins with the right quality of base metal i.e. aluminium. Cold-rolled sheets, made from new, virgin aluminium are used to cut the disc that would go on to become a world-class pan. We never use re-processed metal since it is invariably mixed with certain impurities that cannot be completely extracted. This leads to chemical reactions when the pan is heated over fire. The gases produced as a result rise up and puncture the non-stick surface creating micro-holes. The coating begins to tear precisely from these holes.
2. Shaping on precision moulds
Heavy machines up to 10,000 tons are used to give precise shape to your pans over highly designed moulds. The right shape is critical not only to give a great look but also provide stability & performance to the pans.
Pans made form this technology acquire unique strength and heat retention properties. They never get deformed. The process entails pouring pure molten aluminium in finely cut steel moulds to give world-class cookware.
This is a very special process that Wonderchef uses to ensure that the non-stick coating stays on the pan for the longest time. Every pan is bombarded by millions of particles of a specialised compound creating the same effect that is achieved by using the sand paper on a wall before painting it. The surface not only is rid of unwanted oils but also becomes amenable to absorbing the layers of coating and ensuring it sticks properly. Only a few leading brands of the world invest in this process.
4. Multi-stage Cleaning
Every pan is subjected to a 5-step cleaning process with repeated high pressure blasts of hot water, acids and hot air. The pan comes out of this process bathed and cleaned, very ready for the next step of applying coatings. This is extremely important since any oil or impurity or dust particle remaining on the pan will lead to the coating tearing off from there.
5. Non-stick Coating
This is the most sensitive step of the entire process. Smooth, even coating is critical for good performance. This is controlled precisely via automated machines to ensure that every part of the pan is evenly coated. The first layer of coating is the Primer. The primer holds the surface of the pan and forms the base of the final non-stick coating. 2-3 layers of non-stick coating are now applied over it. The beautiful colours that you find in our pans are applied at this stage. At times, further sprays are done to give the beautiful marble and stone finish to the pans.
This is perhaps the most essential step in the making of the pan which lesser brands often tend to ignore. Wonderchef uses a 120 foot long oven, precision-maintained at precisely 350 degree centigrade. This gives the coating enough time to get baked and stick to the surface. No wonder, Wonderchef pans perform better, have better release properties and their coating lasts longer.
The pans are now given the final touch with beautiful outer coating, second round of baking, fixing of handles and safety packaging in designer gift boxes.
Quality Control: Pans from every batch are subjected to rigorous testing for quality. Our abrasion tests ensure that the coating should last through at least 5000 cycles. Handles are tested to carry load over 5 years of use.
Certifications and Standards of Wonderchef pans
- LFGB Certified
- Abrasion resistant up to 5000 cycles for META TUFF & 10000 cycles for META TUFF PRO
- PFOA, PFOS, PAH free
- Better food release properties
- Specific Migration of chromium and heavy metals well within limits
- Specific Migration of primary aromatic amines well within limits
- Passed analytical tolerance of aqueous & fatty food stimulants
- Sensorial examination - odor & taste well within limits
All parameters In accordance with German Food, Articles of Daily Use and Feed Code of September 1, 2005(LFGB), Section 30 and 31 with amendments, European Commission Regulation(EU)No. 10/2011 with amendments and BFR recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is non-stick healthy?
Yes. Non-stick cookware consumes less oil than other cookware due to its non-stick coating and hence it is healthy too. Wonderchef Royal Velvet Non-Stick Cookware comes with heavy metal nickel free 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating which is much better than cheap coatings that peel off and lose effectiveness within a few months of use. Also, it's 100% PFOA free.
- Can I use a non-stick pan for everyday use?
If you love eating food with very little oil, then you should grab yourself a Royal Velvet pan from Wonderchef for your everyday use. Wonderchef Royal Velvet Non-Stick Cookware is Health-friendly, 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily oil-free cooking.
- What spoon/spatula can I use for my non-stick pan?
Use silicone or nylon spatula so surface of the pan doesn't scratch.
- What makes a good non-stick pan?
Wonderchef Non-Stick Cookware comes with Professional Grade MetaTuff non-stick coating. It is tested for 7,000 cycles of abrasion resistance. High thermal stability and durability enable years of healthy cooking. It is free from PFOA, heavy metals and harmful chemicals. So much better than cheap coatings that peel off and lose effectiveness within a few months of use.
- What is the coating made of?
The non-stick coating is made of nickel free 5-layer Professional Grade MetaTuff teflon. It is tested for 7,000 cycles of abrasion resistance and PFOA free.
- Can I use the same kadhai lid for the frying pan?
Yes, as the size is the same, Kadhai lid can easily fit for the fry pan too.
- Can I use non-stick on induction and gas?
Some induction cookware specifically instructs the users in their manual guide not to use the pots and pans on a gas cooktop. Apart from these two exceptions (thin steel and magnetic/non-stick outer layer), if the surface is metal or enamelled, the induction cookware can be safely used on a gas cooktop. Wonderchef Non-Stick Cookware is made up of Virgin Grade Aluminium and is suitable for use on the gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate, infrared and induction plate.
- Are the handles of the pan detachable?
No, the cookware has non-detachable handles. Wonderchef Royal Velvet range has ergonomically designed soft-touch handles and knobs that provide a firm grip and do not heat up during cooking.
- Is the lid of the kadhai made of glass or steel?
The lid of the kadhai lid is made of thick tempered glass with a steam vent.
- How many layers of coating are present?
Wonderchef Non-Stick Cookware comes with 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating.
- Is there any special care to be taken while cleaning?
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. Wash when cooled.
- Can I cook for 5 - 6 people in this Kadhai?
If you're a family of 5 to 6 people or like to make big portions, this is a good size for you. It holds up to 2400 ml of liquid when filled to the top.
- Is the non-stick kadhai heavy in weight?
Wonderchef Non-stick kadhai is not heavy in weight and is easy to hold.
- Can I use a non-stick pan in the dishwasher and microwave?
Yes non-stick cookware is dishwasher safe but advise not to use in microwave.
- What is the warranty period? And what is replaceable in warranty?
Wonderchef non-stick cookware comes with 2 years Reliable Wonderchef Warranty. If the coating peels off with normal usage within the service period, you get free service.
- How many colours are available?
Wonderchef Royal Velvet Non-Stick Cookware is available in 4 colours - Red, Blue, Purple and Olive Green.
- What is the thickness?
This cookware is 3mm thick. For SKU specific thickness specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- Can I re-heat food in a non-stick pan?
It is fine to reheat food in non-stick pans. Just heat them slowly over nothing higher than medium heat, and don't let them sit on the heat for too long.
- Do I need to first warm the cookware before starting to cook?
It's important to preheat your non-stick pan before cooking. Preheating will promote even cooking throughout the food. Just place the pan over the heat and wait a few minutes for it to heat before adding food. Never use cooking sprays in your non-stick pan.
- How long should a non-stick pan last?
Non-stick pans typically last between one and five years. Non-stick pans coated with PTFE (Teflon) generally last at least three years, and ceramic-coated non-stick pans last an average of two years. Pans with multi-layer PTFE coating or reinforced non-stick coating last the longest. Wonderchef Non-Stick pan comes with 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating and lasts longer than other Non-stick pans. It comes with 2 years Reliable Wonderchef Warranty.
- What happens if my non-stick pan heats up too much?
When pans are overheated, that PTFE coating begins to disintegrate. As non-stick layer breaks down, it releases a host of toxic gases. In rare instances, breathing in these chemical fumes can cause polymer fume fever, a condition characterised by a high fever, shortness of breath and weakness. It is highly recommended that a non-stick pan should be moderately heated.
- Does it contain aluminium? What grade of aluminium is used?
Yes, Wonderchef Royal velvet Non-stick cookware is made of Virgin Grade Aluminium. Virgin Aluminium is 9 times better conductor of heat, cooks faster, and saves energy and time. We do not use recycled aluminium which is generally found in cheaper products.
- Are the handles soft touch?
All the Royal Velvet Non-stick cookware products comes with Soft-touch handles which give you a firm grip even with wet hands.
- Which cookware is best for health?
Wonderchef Royal Velvet non-stick pans are 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
- Wonderchef Royal Velvet non-stick pans are 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
Wonderchef proudct all good.... Colors /quality /design also good.... Service support person mr, karthikeyan was great job.
Good non stick proudct..... Technical team mr, karthikeyan its good job.
It is best nonstick coating of Brand..... Nice design.... Karthikeyan good job.
Idhu arumauyana kadai.... Enaku romba pudikum. Karthikeyan nalla manidhan.
Good nonstick proudct of wonderchef royal kadai... service technical team mr, karthikeyan goob job..
It's wonderful nonstick product of wonderchef.... Service support Mr Karthikeyan was good.
Make all curries and fries,its coating and colour is amazing,i have been using Wonderchef Wok last 2 years not find any complaint on its quality
Very nice design and excellent quality.
Very good purchase