Granite 24 cm Non-Stick Grill Pan | Soft-Touch Handles | Virgin Grade Aluminium | PFOA and Heavy Metals Free | 3.5 mm thickness | Grill Pan Non-Stick | 1.8 litres | 2 Years Warranty | Grey
(inclusive of all taxes)
Enhance your cooking and dining experience with the most popular Wonderchef Granite Grill Pan. The granite finish gives the aluminium cookware a stylish and modern look. Wonderchef Granite Grill Pan is a great alternative to outdoor grilling. The granite finish gives the non-stick grill pan a stylish and modern look. Finest non-stick coating to grill veggies or meat for healthy, low fat and delicious meals.
- Designer forged pan made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution
- Health-friendly, 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily oil-free cooking
- Make wholesome nutritious healthy dishes including grilled kebabs, tikkis, meat and much more
- Strong and long-lasting with 3.5mm thickness
- Ergonomically designed soft-touch handle provides a firm grip and does not heat up during cooking
- Suitable for use on the gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate and infrared plate
- Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design and adhere to German Quality Standards. They are covered by Reliable Wonderchef Warranty, T&C apply
1. Virgin aluminium
It all begins with the right quality of base metal i.e. aluminium. Cold-rolled sheets, made from new, virgin aluminium are used to cut the disc that would go on to become a world-class pan. We never use re-processed metal since it is invariably mixed with certain impurities that cannot be completely extracted. This leads to chemical reactions when the pan is heated over fire. The gases produced as a result rise up and puncture the non-stick surface creating micro-holes. The coating begins to tear precisely from these holes.
2. Shaping on precision moulds
Heavy machines up to 10,000 tons are used to give precise shape to your pans over highly designed moulds. The right shape is critical not only to give a great look but also provide stability & performance to the pans.
Pans made form this technology acquire unique strength and heat retention properties. They never get deformed. The process entails pouring pure molten aluminium in finely cut steel moulds to give world-class cookware.
This is a very special process that Wonderchef uses to ensure that the non-stick coating stays on the pan for the longest time. Every pan is bombarded by millions of particles of a specialised compound creating the same effect that is achieved by using the sand paper on a wall before painting it. The surface not only is rid of unwanted oils but also becomes amenable to absorbing the layers of coating and ensuring it sticks properly. Only a few leading brands of the world invest in this process.
4. Multi-stage Cleaning
Every pan is subjected to a 5-step cleaning process with repeated high pressure blasts of hot water, acids and hot air. The pan comes out of this process bathed and cleaned, very ready for the next step of applying coatings. This is extremely important since any oil or impurity or dust particle remaining on the pan will lead to the coating tearing off from there.
5. Non-stick Coating
This is the most sensitive step of the entire process. Smooth, even coating is critical for good performance. This is controlled precisely via automated machines to ensure that every part of the pan is evenly coated. The first layer of coating is the Primer. The primer holds the surface of the pan and forms the base of the final non-stick coating. 2-3 layers of non-stick coating are now applied over it. The beautiful colours that you find in our pans are applied at this stage. At times, further sprays are done to give the beautiful marble and stone finish to the pans.
This is perhaps the most essential step in the making of the pan which lesser brands often tend to ignore. Wonderchef uses a 120 foot long oven, precision-maintained at precisely 350 degree centigrade. This gives the coating enough time to get baked and stick to the surface. No wonder, Wonderchef pans perform better, have better release properties and their coating lasts longer.
The pans are now given the final touch with beautiful outer coating, second round of baking, fixing of handles and safety packaging in designer gift boxes.
Quality Control: Pans from every batch are subjected to rigorous testing for quality. Our abrasion tests ensure that the coating should last through at least 5000 cycles. Handles are tested to carry load over 5 years of use.
Certifications and Standards of Wonderchef pans
- LFGB Certified
- Abrasion resistant up to 5000 cycles for META TUFF & 10000 cycles for META TUFF PRO
- PFOA, PFOS, PAH free
- Better food release properties
- Specific Migration of chromium and heavy metals well within limits
- Specific Migration of primary aromatic amines well within limits
- Passed analytical tolerance of aqueous & fatty food stimulants
- Sensorial examination - odor & taste well within limits
All parameters In accordance with German Food, Articles of Daily Use and Feed Code of September 1, 2005(LFGB), Section 30 and 31 with amendments, European Commission Regulation(EU)No. 10/2011 with amendments and BFR recommendations.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Type: Cookware
- Grill Pan: 1 Pc
Dimensions and Capacity:
- Diameter: 24cm
- Easy to clean, maintain and store.
GST Product State :
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val :
Discount Percentage Max Val
Grill pan can be used for grilling sandwiches, pizzas, paninis, steaks, veggies, meat, burgers, etc.
Cleaning and Care
Hand wash only with a non-abrasive sponge. Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Do not nest pans one inside the other or put lids between pans as this may damage the cookware. Separators can be used to stack them.
1. Which is a good grill pan to buy?
A. Wonderchef Granite Grill Pan is a designer forged pan made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution. It is ideal for everyday cooking and the grill pan is a great alternative to outdoor grilling. The perfect solution to cooking healthy, low fat and delicious meals at home. It is strong and long-lasting with 3.5mm thickness. The long handle is ergonomic and gives a comfortable secure grip. Ergonomically designed soft-touch handles that do not heat up during cooking. It is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety and has a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
2. How to choose cookware?
A. There are certain things you need to consider when choosing cookware. These include:
a) Heat Conductivity Wonderchef Granite pans are designer forged pans made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution.
b) Durability: Wonderchef Granite pans are strong and long lasting with 3.5mm thickness They have better retention of heat and hold non-stick coating more firmly.
c) Safety: Wonderchef Granite pans are 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
d) Maintenance: Wonderchef Granite pans come with easy clean and care instructions. Please refer to the Cleaning and Care.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is non-stick healthy?
Yes. Wonderchef non-Stick cookware are 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for safe daily use.
- Can I use a non-stick pan for everyday use?
Yes. Wonderchef non-stick pans are versatile for daily cooking needs.
- What spoon/spatula can I use for my non-stick pan?
You can use silicone, wooden or nylon spatula for all Wonderchef non-stick cookware range.
- What makes a good non-stick pan?
When it comes to food preparation, safety is paramount. A non-stick which is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free is considered as a good non-stick. All Wonderchef non-stick cookware is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free, making it a good non-stick cookware.
- What is the coating made of?
Wonderchef Granite range comes with 5 layer professional grade MetaTuff non-stick coating. It is tested for 7,000 cycles of abrasion resistance.
- Can I use the same kadhai lid for the frying pan?
Yes. The lids are designed in such a way that they are common for other Wonderchef cookware.
- Can I use non-stick on induction and gas?
Yes it can be used on all cooking surfaces. Stove top, gas cooktop, induction cooktop, hot plate, infrared cooktop and ceramic cooktops.
- Are the handles of the pan detachable?
No. Wonderchef Granite range comes with stud-welded handles, avoiding rivets. Inside wall is seamless without rivets. This prevents accumulation of food residue, keeping it hygienic even after continual usage.
- Is the lid of the kadhai made of glass or steel?
Not all our kadhais come with lid, but the ones that have lid have it made of tempered glass. The lid is light weight so it is easy to lift while cooking food.
- How many layers of coating are present?
Wonderchef Granite range comes with 5 layer professional grade MetaTuff non-stick coating.
- Is there any special care to be taken while cleaning?
Always cool down cookware to clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. Do not place heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid thermo-shock and to keep the coating safe.
- Can I cook for 5 - 6 people in Granite kadhai?
Yes, Granite kadhai is ideal for stir frying, deep frying, braising, searing and even steaming.
- Is the non-stick kadhai heavy in weight?
No. It is light in weight for daily use.
- Can I use a non-stick pan in the dishwasher and microwave?
No. Cleaning is very easy. Hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water & then rinse thoroughly.
- What is the warranty period? And what is replaceable in warranty?
2 years on non-stick cookware for Inner coating. Replaceable warranty is only for Inner Coating.
- How many colours are available in Granite range?
The Granite range is available in 3 colours. I.e. Grey, Red & purple.
- What is the thickness?
Wonderchef Granite range comes with thickness of 3.5mm. For SKU specific thickness specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- Can I re-heat food in a non-stick pan?
Yes, reheating can be easily done in non-stick cookware.
- Do I need to first warm the cookware before starting to cook?
Yes. Cook on low to medium flame for best performance and for better life cycle of product.
- How long should a non-stick pan last?
While this depends on the usage, usually Granite non-stick has a life of 4-5 years.
- What happens if my non-stick pan heats up too much?
When pans are overheated, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coating begins to disintegrate. High temperatures will damage the coating and high heat can also cause the release of harmful toxins.
- Does it contain aluminium? What grade of aluminium is used?
Yes. We use Virgin Aluminum which is 9 times better conductor of heat, cooks faster, which results in saving time & energy.
- Are the handles soft touch?
Yes. Soft touch handles gives you a firm grip even with wet hands.
- Which is a good grill pan to buy?
Wonderchef Granite Grill Pan is a designer forged pan made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution. It is ideal for everyday cooking and the grill pan is a great alternative to outdoor grilling. The perfect solution to cook healthy, low fat and delicious meals at home. It is strong and long lasting with 3.5mm thickness.The long handle is ergonomic and gives a comfortable secure grip. Ergonomically designed soft touch handles that do not heat up during cooking. It is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety and has a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
- How to choose cookware?
There are certain things you need to consider when choosing cookware. These include:
- Heat Conductivity: Wonderchef Granite pans are designer forged pans made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution.
- Durability: Wonderchef Granite pans are strong and long lasting with 3.5mm thickness They have better retention of heat and hold non-stick coating more firmly.
- Safety: Wonderchef Granite pans are 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
- Maintenance: Wonderchef Granite pans come with easy clean and care instructions. Please refer to the Cleaning and Care.
Very smoothy product. Grill lines are seen after deep fry fish and prawns. Lovely pan for cooking faster.
love this product easy to clean
Very useful to make sandwiches, tikki, barbecue & bread toast. Best quality with granite finish
Very smoothy product. Grill lines are seen after deep fry fish and prawns. Lovely pan for cooking faster
Best grill pan
Happy with that looks good,easy to use,nonstick pan.
Value for money
Very Stylish and Strong
Low oil cooking
Healthy food can be done easy.
Very useful for fish grill and sandwiches