Relish crispy, evenly browned toast with Wonderchef Ultima Pop-Up Toaster. Toast 2 slices of bread simultaneously for breakfast or snacks, the centering function ensures even browning of the bread. Control the toastiness of the bread with 7 browning controls. The crumb tray can be easily removed and cleaned after every use. Keep the interiors always clean by covering the top with the lid when not in use. So no dust or germs enter the interiors. The toasted bread automatically pops up when ready and there’s an auto shut-off function too. Start toasting with Ultima Pop-Up Toaster!
- Wonderchef Ultima Pop-Up Slice Toaster gives perfectly toasted bread every time
- 2-slice cool-touch toaster with variable electric browning control so you can adjust the level of toasting
- The centering function makes sure the bread stays firmly in the center for even browning on both side
- Mid-cycle cancel function if you wish to remove the bread
- Once the bread is toasted it will automatically pop up and the appliance has an auto-shut off function as well
- The crumb tray at the bottom can easily slide out and be cleaned Store the cord underneath
- 4 anti – slip rubber feet
- Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design, adhere to German Quality Standards, and are covered by Reliable Wonderchef Warranty. T&C apply
- Even browning
- 7 Stage browning control
- Crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Easy storage
Power: 230V~50Hz, 700W
- 1 Toaster
- 1 Lid
Warranty: 2 Years
Country of origin: China
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does a toaster work?
When you turn on the toaster, it takes in the energy from the power outlet and converts it into the heat, which helps you cook. The electric current flows through a series of thin filaments connected together but spaced widely enough apart to toast the whole surface. There are filaments on each wall of the toaster, so the two sides of the bread can be toasted at the same time.
- What are the different types of toasters?
Depending on their unique features, design elements, and sizes, electric toaster comes in a variety of types. Few being standard toaster more commonly known as pop-up toaster, electric grill toaster, oven toaster & commercial toaster. Wonderchef has a wide range of toasters to cater to various requirements with respect to size and needs.
- What is the function of a thermostat in a toaster?
A thermostat is a device that switches an electric circuit on or off to maintain a constant operating temperature. In an electric toaster, the thermostat is used to switch a toaster off when the right temperature is reached as set by the user. Wonderchef’s range of toasters has an in-built thermostat to help the users toast quickly while ensuring electricity savings.
- How do I choose a good toaster?
A good toaster should have certain features such as numerous slice options, easy to clean, sleek design, multi-grilling tray options, power rating, and auto buttons. Wonderchef toaster such as SKT, Prato 3-in-1 checks in above all mentioned parameters and supported with reliable Wonderchef warranty makes it a convenient choice for every household.
- Does the toaster work with all sizes/types of bread?
Yes, but one should note that time taken to toast bread is directly related to size of the bread slice and larger slice will take more time as compared to small size bread slice. In the case of a griller toaster, the toasting time is reduced significantly when both sides are closed.
- What should I look for when buying a toaster?
A good toaster should have certain features such as numerous slice options, easy to clean, sleek design, multi-grilling tray options, power rating, and auto buttons. Wonderchef toasters such as SKT, Prato 3-in-1 checks in above all mentioned parameters and supported with reliable Wonderchef warranty makes it a convenient choice for every household.
- How much breads can be toasted at a time?
A pop-up toaster will have the option to toast two slices of bread simultaneously. In comparison, a grill toaster can toast two to four slices of bread depending on the size of bread taken.
- Does this Wonderchef toaster have a tray for the crumbs?
Yes, all Wonderchef pop-up toasters come with a detachable crumb tray to clean the leftover bread pieces once the toasting is completed. The presence of a crumb tray also helps in keeping your toaster clean.
- How much power will be consumed by this toaster?
Wonderchef toasters are available from 640 W to 2000W power rating.
- How often do we have to clean the toaster?
It is recommended to clean the toaster once done with cooking. Wonderchef toasters, with its easy and user-friendly design make cleaning after use so easy that a simple tissue wipe will remove all the leftover oil/butter from the grilling surface.
- Can I control the browning?
Yes, an in-built thermostat gives the user the choice to control the browning. Wonderchef toasters have 7 browning controls for ideal toasting.
- Do we get pre-set modes in the toaster?
Yes, Wonderchef toasters have more than 6 pre-set menus for temperature control.
- If left unattended, will it burn the bread?
No, as toaster takes up the heat it will only lead to darkening/over-cooking of the bottom side of bread slice, burning is impossible until a flammable object is placed closed to toaster. Wonderchef toasters have an in-built thermostat which automatically switch off the power supply, thus avoiding excessive burning.
- What is the warranty that I will get for the toaster?
Wonderchef toasters come with an industry-leading 2-year standard warranty covering manufacturing defects. It includes onsite repairs by trained service engineers at your own home for your complete peace of mind.