- Regalia cooker looks elegant and makes statement in your kichen
- Make Biryani, Pulao, Curries, Dal, Soups, Steamed Rice, Momos, Cake and so much more
- Strong body construction with specially contoured shape makes it ideal for daily use
- Pure grade aluminium ensures high heat conductivity to save fuel and cook faster
- Two levels of safety - weight valve and safety plug to release steam and excess pressure, ensuring complete safety while cooking
- Sleek design handles provide extra grip and comfort
- High quality gasket with longer life
- Stainless Steel induction plate prevents the base from losing its shape and keeps it flat
- Suitable for use on induction hot plate, hobs, glass stove and ceramic plate
- A perfect solution for all your daily cooking requirements!
- Reliable Wonderchef Warranty, T&C Apply
Material: Stainless Steel
- SS Lid: 1 Pc
- Gasket: 1 Pc
- Whistle: 1 Pc
Dimension & Capacity:
- Cooker: 5L
- Base Thickness: 3.25mm
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val :
Discount Percentage Max Val
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the pressure cooker work?
Inside the tightly sealed pressure cooker, the water is heated and eventually boils into steam. Since the steam cannot escape, it gets accumulated around the food, there by cooking the food. All those trapped water molecules increase the pressure inside the cooker and cooking the food hence the name pressure cooker.
- What can I not put/cook in a pressure cooker?
Even when placed on a rack, breaded meats or vegetables are not recommended due to the fact that the breading will get soggy as the pressure cooker cooks with steam. The breading may also fall off the meat and cause burning on the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- How to choose the capacity of the pressure cooker?
A small family of 3-4 who use pressure cooker regularly, then a standard pressure cooker of 3-5 litres will be enough. Regalia pressure cooker from Wonderchef comes in these capacities and in attractive colours of purple and red. We also have Ultima pressure cooker in 3lt and 5 lt capacity with mirror finish body. A bigger/joint family of 5+ people will require a pressure cooker in the range of 5- 9 litres. The Taurus hard anodised pressure cooker from Wonderchef comes in 8lt capacity for large cooking needs. If you're cooking baby food or are staying alone, then 1-1.5 litres would be your ideal size.
- What makes a pressure cooker safer?
Safety features of modern pressure cookers include: Expanding rubber gaskets that prevent unlocking or removing the lid when contents are under pressure. Lid lock to prevent the lid from being opened while contents are under pressure. Pressure regulators to ensure the pressure doesn't get too high. Leaky lid detection. All Wonderchef pressure cookers have enhanced safety features.
- Can I leave pressure cooker unattended?
Of course not, you should never leave a pressure cooker unattended. Additionally, you should make sure to only use a pressure cooker with its safety valve in place, since it’s designed to release excess steam when needed.
- How strong is the handle of Wonderchef pressure cooker?
Wonderchef cookers have a very strong handle. Use the handle to secure a firm grip while opening/closing the pressure cooker.
- How is induction pressure cooker different from the regular cooker?
Unlike pressure cooking on gas, or an electric coil, where the heat is generated by a flame or element and then transferred onto the base and sides of the cooker and eventually the food inside, induction cooking turns the pressure cooker's base into the heat source – heating only the base of the cooker to cook the food.
- Can I use the induction pressure cooker with the gas stove?
Yes. Induction cookers have iron/steel base, which is required for electromagnetic induction that is required for cooking on the induction stoves.
- Will the pressure cooker react with the food while cooking it?
In case of aluminium pressure cookers there is a possibility of reaction of acids in the food with the aluminium metal.
- What is the difference between Hard Anodized Aluminium and steel body?
Hard anodized is basically aluminium body that is created through the electrochemical process where aluminium is fused together with non-stick coating. This type of cookware is 30 per cent harder than stainless steel making it extremely durable.
- Which type of pressure cooker is better?
Hard anodized and stainless steel pressure cookers like Nigella, Easy Lock, Ultima range of pressure cookers from Wonderchef are one of the best cooker options available.
- How safe is the steam regulation system in the Wonderchef pressure cookers?
The steam regulation system controls pressure better, cooks faster, saves more fuel, reduces sprouting of frothy foods (such as dal). The Safety Valve is positioned such that if it opens, the steam and food are deflected safely downwards. The steam regulation system is safe in all Wonderchef pressure cookers.
- Can I open the pressure cooker while the food is being cooked?
No. you shouldn't attempt to open one while it's in use. If you need to open your cooker while food is cooking, turn it off first and release the pressure before opening.
- What is the pressure locked system in the Wonderchef pressure cookers?
A pressure cooker has a lid fitted with a safety lock which cannot be opened when the cooker is pressurised. The lock comprises a clutch incorporated in the transmission line between the opening/closing handle and the locking mechanism such that when the interior of the vessel is pressurised, the clutch prevents the lid from being removed from the vessel, esp. by slipping if an attempt is made to operate the opening handle.
- How durable is the gasket that comes with the pressure cooker?
The gaskets and safety plugs have to be changed every 12 months no matter how often the pressure cooker is used.
- Is the pressure cooker handle strong enough?
Wonderchef pressure cookers have soft touch and bakelite handles for comfortable grip and durability.
- What is the thickness of the base of Wonderchef pressure cooker?
The base is made of 1.2mm thickness, For SKU specific thickness specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- How do I avail the service?
You can write to “email@example.com" or by calling at customer service no. 1800 266 0788 / 1860 266 0788 or simply by sending “Hi” Whatsapp number - 7070595959