- Regalia French Press brews delectable coffee right at your table. Now enjoy a richly flavoured coffee any time at your convenience!
- Durable German borosilicate glass paired with a sleek black frame stands as a design statement in your home
- Put a spoon of coffee powder per cup in the jar. The powder must be ground to French Press specs, which is on the coarse side. Add boiling water and push the stainless steel plunger halfway down and enjoy the brewing process. Wait for 3 minutes and then push the plunger all the way down. The coffee is now ready to pour. Keep having it at your convenience
- Coffee brews beautifully on its own so don’t get tempted to stir it while brewing
- The unique filter system yields a richly flavoured, grit-free cup every time. 600 ml of coffee is brewed in one go, good for 2-3 cups
- Simple to use and easy to clean, this is the most popular form of brewed coffee around the world
- Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design and adhere to German Quality Standards. They are covered by Reliable Wonderchef Warranty. T&C apply
Regalia French Press
No Mess, just French Press! Welcome to one of the easiest ways to make ﬂavourful coﬀee at home. Wonderchef Regalia French press will surprise you with the aroma while giving a richer, grit-free coﬀee in just 3 minutes. Features a modern, stylish design with high-quality, German Borosilicate glass. Prepare for a hassle-free morning ritual with Wonderchef Regalia French Press built to international standards of design and steel mesh sizing.
Add Coﬀee powder of your choice. For French Press it is ideal to use coarsely ground coﬀee.
Add boiling water to the jar.
Close the lid with plunger halfway down.
After 3 minutes push the plunger all the way down. And your coﬀee is ready to pour. 600ml coﬀee is brewed at one go, which is good for about 2 - 3 cups.
The fine steel mesh of the filter system yields a richly ﬂavoured grit-free coﬀee every time.
French Press Coﬀee has a superior taste as it maintains the essential oils and ﬂavor of the coﬀee grounds while eliminating other agents. Pro tip - Coﬀee knows how to brew itself, so it’s best not to stir it with any kind of stirrer. Just enjoy natural blend of brew.
The extra-thick borosilicate glass carafe is durable and chip-resistant. Best however not to let it fall on ground. Wash it carefully with soap and warm water.
Portable & Space Friendly
It is just the right size for two cups of coﬀee. It takes up minimal space in the kitchen. Aficionados also carry it along in their travels.
Reliable Wonderchef Service
Say WhatsApp ‘Hi’ on+91 7070595959 for after sales service. We are confident of our quality. In case of any manufacturing defect found within the service period, we shall get it resolved immediately.
Warranty: 1 Year
Country of origin: PRC
Just add coffee powder and boiling water to the jar. Leave the plunger halfway for 2-3 min. Push down the plunger and your richly flavoured coffee brew will be ready to pour
Wonderchef Regalia French Press brews great coffee within 3 minutes
Ideal water temperature is 95°C.
Yes, you can. Once the water reaches a boil, remove it from the heat and wait about 30 seconds before pouring onto the coffee. This will lower the temperature from boiling to around 95°C, which is ideal for brewing.
It can make 4 cups of coffee. Just make sure one spoonful of coffee powder is added for each cup
The jar is made of durable German Borosilicate glass and has a sleek steel frame for support and accentuated look.
This has to be used only with ground coffee beans. The powder grind for French Press is coarse
Yes, it can also be used to brew any tea – black or green
Absolutely. Add only a small amount of hot water and pour out after 3 minutes. Then add cold milk to the concoction
South-India filter coffee requires a thick decoction that is made by seeping boiling water through finely ground powder. This can not be done in French Press
Wonderchef Regalia French Press is a manual coffee maker and does not require induction, gas stoves, batteries or electricity. You need to add boiling water to the carafe to make coffee.
It’s pretty easy to clean your French Press. Start by removing the coffee grounds using a wooden or rubber spatula. Rinse out any remaining grounds with warm water. Add a couple of drops of dishwashing liquid and add warm water till the French Press is half-full. Gently press the plunger a couple of times to help remove any residue. Empty and rinse well. Let it air dry or use a soft cloth.