Platinum Plus Non-Stick Cookware Set of 4 | Kadhai with Glass Lid 24cm, Fry Pan 24cm & Dosa Tawa 25cm | Cool-Touch Bakelite Handle | Pure Grade Aluminium | PFOA Free | 1 Year Warranty | Black
OFFER PRICE: ₹ 1,899/-
- Great Looks: These pans are so good-looking that it makes a fashion statement. We introduced beautiful designs in your kitchen through our attractive pans. They indeed make your food look good. Add a touch of sophistication to your kitchen!
- Healthy Cooking Made Easy: Indulge in guilt-free cooking with the technologically advanced MetaTuff 5-layer non-stick coating. This exceptional feature minimizes the use of oil. Also, it is meticulously crafted to be 100% free from PFOA, lead, cadmium, nickel and arsenic. Guarantees a safe and wholesome cooking experience.
- Ergonomic Bakelite Handles: Seamless inside wall with no rivets prevents accumulation of food residue, keeping it hygienic even after continual usage. Ergonomically designed cool-touch Bakelite handles and knob provides a firm grip.
- Pure Grade Virgin Aluminum: These pans are made of Pure Grade Virgin Aluminum which is 9 times better conductor of heat, cooks faster, and saves energy and time. We do not use recycled aluminium which is generally found in cheaper products.
- Easy Care & Cleaning: This cookware Set is stain and corrosion-resistant, it is easy to clean and maintain.
- Make a Variety of Dishes: Make wholesome nutritious healthy dishes including dosas, chillas, gravies, pancakes, stir-fried vegetables, and much more.
- Reliable Warranty: Wonderchef Platinum Plus cookware set is backed by a 1 year reliable Wonderchef warranty.
- ITALIAN DESIGN, GERMAN QUALITY: Wonderchef products are inspired by the elegance of Italian design and adhere to stringent German Quality Standards. Crafted with the finest stainless steel, they are eco-friendly and free from harmful chemicals.
Warranty: 1 Year
- 24cm Kadhai 2.5L: 1N
- 24cm Fry Pan 1.7L: 1N
- 24cm Satainless Steel Lid: 1N
- 25cm Dosa Tawa: 1N
Material: Pure Grade virgin Aluminium
- Kadhai :2.5mm
- Fry Pan : 2.5mm
- Dosa Tawa: 3mm
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val : No
Discount Percentage Max Val No
Yes, Wonderchef platinum range is healthy non-stick because it comes with 5 layer Professional Grade MetaTuff non-stick coating. It is tested for 7,000 cycles of abrasion resistance. Great food release properties enable you to cook with almost no oil. High thermal stability and durability enable years of healthy cooking. It is free from PFOA, heavy metals and harmful chemicals. So much better than cheap coatings that peel off and lose effectiveness within a few months of use.
Yes. You can you non-stick pan for everyday use.
A good non-stick pan is an essential tool for cooking delicate dishes. Wonderchef Platinum range offers superlative performance, beauty, and durability. The die-cast process gives the pan better heat retention capability and holds the non-stick coating firmly, so that it lasts long, and helps for cooking safely and stay healthy for longer.
The coating is made of PFOA - free healthy Meta Tuff.
Yes the same lid can be used for kadhai and frying pan.
Yes, you can use non-stick range on induction and gas.
No the handles of the pan are non-detachable.
The lid of the kadhai is made of glass, it even features a steam vent to avoid spillage.
Wonderchef Platinum range has 5 layers of non-stick.
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. For added longevity, pre -heat on low flame for 1 minute only. Cook on Low to Medium flame for best performance. Use silicone or nylon spatula to avoid any damage to the non -stick coating. When on a gas cooktop, use a burner nearest in size to the diameter of the pan bottom to avoid hot spots, over -heating of sidewalls and handles. Wash when cooled, do not place heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid thermo -shock and to keep the coating safe. When using it on ceramic - or glass -topped cooking surface, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking surface. Avoid placing pans one inside another to avoid scratches on inner side of cookware
Yes can be used for 5-6 people in Platinum Cookware set.
No, the non-stick kadhai is not very heavy in weight, it weighs 1.83kg only.
Wonderchef platinum non-stick pan is absolutely dishwasher and microwave save.
The Warranty period is 2 year. A replacement warranty is a type of warranty that typically indicates that if an item malfunctions, then the item covered by the warranty will be replaced.
The Platinum range is available in two colours i.e. Purple and Red
Wonderchef platinum range comes with 3mm thickness.
Yes, you may re heat food in a non-stick pan.
Yes for added longevity, pre-heat on low flame for 1 minute only. Cook on low to medium flame for best performance.
Wonderchef Platinum range abrasion tests ensure that the coating should last through at least 7000 cycles.
Overheating non-stick pans causes their coating to break down, which can result in the release of surface particles and/or toxic gases.
Wonderchef platinum range is made of 99.9% pure grade, cold-rolled sheets of virgin aluminium. Wonderchef completely avoid using recycled aluminium found in cheaper products because impurities there in rise as gases when put on fire, puncturing the surface of the coating and the peeling starts from there.
No, instead the Platinum range feature bakelite handles to provide a firm grip.
The Platinum Plus Cookware Set ensures efficient heat distribution, resulting in evenly cooked meals every time. I appreciate how quickly it heats up, saving me time in the kitchen.
This cookware set is built to last. The forged aluminum body provides excellent durability, while the sturdy handles offer a secure grip. I can rely on this set for all my cooking needs.
I love the Platinum Plus 4pc Cookware Set. It's not only stylish in black, but also versatile with its 3-layer non-stick coating, making cooking and cleaning a breeze.
With the Platinum Plus Cookware Set, I can cook with confidence knowing that it's PFOA-free and promotes healthy cooking. The ceramic-reinforced coating allows me to use less oil, making my meals healthier.
The stackable design of the Platinum Plus Cookware Set is a game-changer for my kitchen. It saves valuable cabinet space and keeps everything organized. Plus, the tempered glass lids allow me to monitor the cooking process effortlessly