Nigella Tri-ply Stainless Steel 20 cm Kadhai with Lid | 1.5 Litres | 2.6mm Thickness | Silver
(inclusive of all taxes)
For high-value products, you can request a demo. And our trained staff will give you a demo either at home or via a video call as per your location and convenience.
- Wonderchef Nigella Tri-ply kadhai offers a great cooking experience. Make delicious curries, pasta, noodles and more in the kadhai with great ease.
- The full body kadhai has the right thickness of 2.5mm to balance strength and functionality.
- A layer of aluminium is sandwiched right through, even at the sides, between two layers of high-grade steel. The steel is superior food-grade, 18/8 stainless steel on the inside and 430 on the outside, making the kadhai highly heat conductive and induction friendly.
- The thick base ensures food doesn’t get burnt and the tri-ply walls allows even distribution of heat throughout.
- The ergonomic die-cast handles gives a comfortable grip.
- The brushed-finish interior retains the same look for a long time even after repeated use while the mirror-polished exterior looks classy and is easy to clean.
- The steel will last for a lifetime, making Nigella range of stainless cookware ideal for both professionals and homechefs.
- It has 10 years warranty.
Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design and adhere to German Quality Standards. They are covered by reliable Wonderchef Warranty. T&C apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is use of stainless steel for cooking healthy?
Food grade stainless steel is steel that met all criteria to be deemed safe for food preparation, storage and dining. The most common food grade stainless steel is Type 304. But 304 grade stainless steel also goes by another name or code, 18/8 and 18/10 stainless steel. Wonderchef Nigella range is made with 304 stainless steel - best quality and hence it is healthy for cooking.
- What does 3-ply mean?
Triply cookware is made of three-ply material which is basically three layers sandwiched together. Most often this is an inner layer of stainless steel, middle layer of aluminum and an outer layer of stainless steel. Wonderchef Nigella range of cookware is made with Tri-ply steel.
- Is 3-ply stainless steel cookware better than the regular stainless steel cookware?
Is 3-ply stainless steel cookware better than the regular stainless steel cookware?
- Can I use a stainless steel cookware for everyday use?
Aluminum is an excellent conductor of heat, far better than stainless steel by itself. It causes heat to diffuse all over the cookware uniformly. Triply cookware only utilizes the heat conduction benefits of aluminum while making sure that food does not come in contact with it.
- What spoon / spatula can I use for my stainless steel kadhai or frying pan?
Always avoid using hard, abrasive cooking utensils like stainless steel or cast iron and instead choose bamboo, wood, silicone, or nylon. All four of these are soft enough to protect your cookware's surface from scratching.
- Is it pure stainless steel or mixed with aluminium?
Tri - ply construction is composed of - 304 Stainless Steel layer inside, Aluminium layer in the centre & 430 Stainless Steel layer outside.
Tri - ply steel is the best choice for professionals as well as home chefs because of its even heat distribution.
It does not react with acidic food and is 100% safe for cooking.
- Can I use this stainless steel cookware on induction and gas?
430 Steel outer surface makes it compatible with all types of heat sources. Nigella cookware can be used on all cooking appliances - stove top, gas cooktop, induction cooktop, hot plate, infrared cooktop and ceramic cooktops.
- How to clean stainless-steel cookware?
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry.
- Is the stainless-steel heavy in weight?
Yes it is heavy product due to Steel and Aluminium Inside of 2.6 mm but not heavier than Cast Iron.
- Can I use stainless-steel cookware in the dishwasher and microwave?
Some cookwares are Dishwasher Safe but not Microwave Safe.
- What is the warranty period? And what is replaceable in warranty?
Wonderchef gives 10 Years warranty and cookwares are replaceable if any manufacturing defect or steel tears.
- Can I re-heat food in a stainless-steel?
Yes because, the thick base ensures the food does not get burnt and the 3-ply walls ensure even heat distribution throughout.
- Do I need to first warm the cookware before starting to cook?
Almunium is inside which is better conductor of heat so don’t need to warm it before cooking every time .
- What happens if my stainless-steel cookware heats up too much?
Avoid placing heated pan directly on any wet surface.
- Does stainless-steel cookware cook food evenly?
Yes Nigella cookware helps to cook food evenly for a delicious taste.
- Is the stainless-steel pan sandwich bottom?
A layer of aluminium is sandwiched right through, even at the sides, between two layers of high-grade steel: superior food-grade 18/8 stainless steel on the inside and 430 magnetic stainless steel on the outside, making the pan highly heat conductive and induction friendly.
- Are these lead and nickel free?
304 Stainless Steel layer inside, Aluminium layer in the centre & 430 Stainless Steel layer outside. Tri - ply steel is the best choice for professionals as well as home chefs because of its even heat distribution. It does not react with acidic foo d and is 100% safe for cooking.
- What grade of stainless-steel is in the cookware?
At Wonderchef, the inside non - porous surface is made from 304 Grade Stainless Steel which does not react with food and thus retains the flavor and nutrition. The outside steel is 430 grade which is magnetic in nature and allows the pans to be used on induction cooktops besides on gas stoves.
- Does it get sticky at the bottom if I use less oil or ghee?
To avoid food sticking to the surface, season the Nigella cookware. Place the pan on a medium heat source and heat the pan for 1 minute. Remove the hot pan and add one tablespoon of oil and swirl it over the inside surface. Place the pan back on the heat source and heat until it begins to smoke. Turn off the heat and let the cookware cool down completely. Remove the extra oil. Your pan is ready with non – stick coating."
- Is it 3 - layer steel?
Yes, Nigella range has inside layer of 304 grade stainless steel, second layer is of aluminium and outer layer is of 430 Grade S.S.
- How are the handles fixed? are they riveted?
Nigella pans, casseroles and kadhais come with cool - touch strong die - cast handles. Yes they are riveted.
- Is there a lid for the kadhai?
Yes, 304 Grade SS Lid.
- Can I cook for 5 - 6 people in this kadhai?
Yes, In Nigella 24cm Kadhai, we can easily cook for 5 to 6 people.
- What is the thickness of Nigella Kadhai?
Nigella kadhai in 24cm (2.2lt capacity) and 20cm (1.5lt capacity) comes in 2.6mm thickness.