Forza 24 cm Cast-iron Kadhai, Pre-Seasoned Cookware, Induction Friendly, 1.9L, 3.8mm
For high-value products, you can request a demo. And our trained staff will give you a demo either at home or via a video call as per your location and convenience.
- Designed for old-style slow-cooking, just like how your dadi & nani used to cook those sabzis and gravies. Explore the magic of Cast-Iron cooking that helps you make juicy, tender, and aromatic foods.
- Equally suited for exotic foods to age-old home-style cooking. Heavy Cast-Iron retains & transfers heat evenly. Indulge in the spicy pakodas, sweet jalebis, or the mouth-watering fried rice and noodles, all easily prepared in the Forza Kadhai. Now you can make meals in the Forza kadhai endlessly since the material is very highly sturdy and durable. The kadhai will never leave your kitchen!
- It is pre-seasoned with 100% vegetable oil. Cast-Iron enhances the Iron content in your food, so if your body is Iron deficit, now you can get your essential dose of Iron ions with every meal. Since the pan pre-seasoned, you can cook healthy food with very little oil.
- It is difficult to achieve a constant and smooth finish without any rough edges in a Cast-Iron pan. It requires very high quality casts and precision engineering. Wonderchef offers you that level of finish and quality in its Cast–Iron. The sturdy handles give an excellent grip and make it easy to hold and be moved around. We have specially designed Forza to ensure that it is not as heavy as other Cast – Iron cookware, making it easy to pick up and use.
- All cooking surfaces friendly. Though when using it on ceramic or glass-topped cooking surfaces, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking surface from scratching.
- Forza cookware is oven, grill & freezer safe. Easy to clean. Hand wash the pan in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Do ensure the cookware is completely hand dry to avoid rusting. Reliable Wonderchef warranty, T&C apply
Warranty: Lifetime exchange
Kadhai: 1 Unit
Dimensions & Capacity: Kadhai: 24cm
GST Product State : Maharashtra
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val : No
Discount Percentage Max Val No
Wonderchef Forza cast-Iron cookware is made from natural iron-ore and does not contain any coating. While cooking in cast iron cookware, it will add traces of iron to the food which makes it good for health.
Yes, Wonderchef Forza Cast-iron can be used for cooking every day.
Wonderchef Forza cast iron is pre-seasoned. Please rinse it in water and start using it immediately.
To get the best results out of your Forza cast-iron cookware, it is recommended that you season it after every use.
Yes, Forza cast-iron can be seasoned using any vegetable oil you are using in your kitchen.
If your cast-iron is burnt and food sticking to it, once it cools down, scrub it thoroughly with warm soapy water. Dry it with a cloth or you can heat dry it. Thereafter apply a thin layer of vegetable oil and spread it evenly on the pan with a cloth.
Yes, you can use Wonderchef Forza cast-iron cookware on gas, induction or ceramic cooktop. While using on a glass surface be careful and do not drag the cookware to avoid scratching the glass surface.
Forza Cast-iron is an alloy of pure iron, it is heavy and once heated it retains heat. Dosa making requires high even heat. Forza cast-iron dosa tawa is best for making dosas.
Forza Cast iron will have oxidation of iron and rusting if not seasoned and stored. It is recommended to season Wonderchef cast iron pan with a thin layer of oil after every use.
Whenever you cook in cast-iron pan, a little iron will be absorbed from the pan surface and adds to your food. Hence there will be a slight taste variation.
Yes, Forza cast iron is heavier than a similar pan in another material.
Forza cast-iron pan is thick and once heated will retain heat, it can become quite hot. It should be handled with care when hot.
Forza cast-iron provides 2 lids of sizes 24cm and 30 cm which can be purchased individually.
You can use and spatula/spoon to use in Wonderchef cast-iron cookware. It may be wooden, metal, silicone or any other material.
As a material cast-iron is heavy and durable but this makes it brittle and fragile. Though Forza cast-iron can last you for a long time once purchased.
Yes, you can cook tomato based gravies in cast iron. However once cooked the dish should be transferred to serving pan and not stay in the cast- iron cookware.
Wonderchef Forza cast-iron cookware should be washed by hand, as it is not dishwasher safe.
Yes, Wonderchef Forza cast iron pan can be used in the Oven (OTG)
Even though technically food can be stored in cast-iron, you should remove and store leftovers/servings separately.
a. Cooking will add iron traces to the cooked food. The longer the food stays in the pan, iron will add. Some people may not like the taste.
b. Cast-iron should be stored washed and dried to preserve seasoning and prevent rusting. Storing food will break down the seasoning.
Cast iron can be cleaned by rinsing or scrubbing in mild soapy warm water. If food is sticking to the pan, we can use hot water and a scrubbing pad.
Forza cast-iron pans are easy to use and maintain. They need to be seasoned with vegetable oil, regularly to maintain the dark black color.
Forza cast-iron are pre-seasoned with 100% vegetable oil. When purchased a Forza pan will have a distinctive smooth, black colour. Regular seasoning of the pan will ensure that the products remain in good condition for years to come.
Wonderchef Forza cast-iron kadhai or fry pan, does not come with a lid. The lid needs to be purchased separately. However Wonderchef cast-iron casserole comes with a lid.
The forza cookware handles are also made up of same material, they will heat up during cooking. Be careful during cooking.
Forza cast-iron cookware comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
The kadhai base will be round bottom.
Using daily and so much happy with quality in budget range
i can Cook , fry, bake.. Very sturdy and heavy weight. Healthy choice to cook !!
I bought it on a recommendation ! once i seasoned it after washing 1stbtime , i have not looked back.
There are somethings u can cook only in a iron pan , they taste awesome
Good quality and excellent product
The product was delivered in excellent condition. Have used it for more than few months. I just like the way things cook in these cast iron pans, slow and steady. The Forza Cast-Iron kadhai is must have product for all people who love healthy meals. It’s a great product in every way.
Excellent quality pre-seasoned Cast Iron Kadhai, the size is just perfect for my kitchen, beautiful, easy to use and clean. Best for traditional slow cooking. It's a must have for every kitchen.