Ebony Handi with Lid, Induction Friendly, Wooden Handle, Hard Anodized Aluminium- 3.25mm, Black, 5 Years Warranty
Introducing the durable & stunning Hard anodized range for every day use.
- Bring home the beautiful Ebony Cookware Range from Wonderchef
- Stunning black color with wooden handles give a sophisticated look to your kitchen
- The process of anodizing makes the aluminium harder and non-reactive. This ensures years of hasslefree use, faster cooking and even heat distribution
- 60 microns anodized coating makes it 2.4 times harder than steel
- Thickness 3.25 mm
- Stain and corrosion resistant, easy to clean and maintain
- Suitable for use on induction, gas, electric & glass stove tops
- Reliable Wonderchef warranty, T&C Apply
Brand : Wonderchef
Material : Aluminium, Wood, Stainless Steel
Warranty : 5 Years
Package Contents: handi(1 unit), lid(1 unit)
GST Product State :
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val :
Discount Percentage Max Val
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the anodization done?
Anodizing is an electrochemical process that converts the metal surface into a decorative, durable, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide finish. Anodizing is accomplished by immersing the aluminium into an acid electrolyte bath and passing an electric current through the medium.
- Does the kadhai come with lid?
Wonderchef hard anodized cookware comes with unique Stainless Steel Lid, Made from high quality Stainless Steel. Elegant wooden knob firmly riveted to the surface does not get heated or interfere with the cooking Surface. It gives you a firm grip thus, enhancing your cooking experience.
- Is the lid of hard anodized frying pan made of steel or glass?
It is made of unique Stainless Steel lid.
- Does hard anodized mean non-stick?
Hard-anodized aluminium has undergone a chemical process to oxidize the cooking surface of the pan so it's more durable, non-stick, and doesn't discolour food.
- What is the benefit of hard anodized cookware?
It is non- toxic. High heat levels will not damage the anodized finish. Anodized surfaces are heat-resistant to the melting point of aluminium (1,221°F). Most important for cookware, hard-anodizing makes cookware surfaces so ultra-smooth that they become virtually non-porous (without pores).
- Is the hard anodized cookware safe for oven, dishwasher?
The heat and harsh chemicals in the dishwasher will eat away at the exposed aluminium. After repeated cleaning like this, the anodized surface may start to chip off, leaving more raw aluminium exposed to erosion. To avoid damaging your cookware, it is best not to put hard anodized cookware in the dishwasher.
- Are the handles soft-touch?
Yes, they are soft touch handles & adds elegance to your kitchen.
- What type of spoon / spatula can I use for hard anodized kadhai?
You can any kind of spatulas silicone, wooden, nylon or even a metal spatula for all Wonderchef hard anodised cookware range.
- Can I cook for 5 - 6 people in wok?
Yes, you can. With functional design, flat induction bottom, deep curved sides the Ebony range adds style to your kitchen as well.
- What is the thickness?
Ebony Hard Anodized 60 microns hard anodized coating on pure grade aluminium makes the cookware 2.4 times harder than steel. For SKU specific thickness specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- Can I use hard anodized cookware on induction and gas cook tops?
Yes, works on gas stoves and induction cooktops both.
- Is it safe to use?
Yes, using hard anodized aluminium cookware is completely safe as the coating is non-toxic, stain and corrosion-resistant. It does not react with food and retains the original flavours.
- What is the warranty on hard anodized cookware?
Hard anodised cookware has 5 Years Warranty, for SKU specific warranty specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- What can I cook in hard anodized cookware?
The non-stick coating makes hard-anodized aluminium excellent all-purpose cookware that can be used for cooking a large variety of foods, including delicate ingredients like fish or eggs. The coating also makes the cookware easy to clean.
- Is it useful for deep-frying?
Yes it can be used for deep frying.
- How to clean hard anodized cookware?
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. Rinse thoroughly in warm water and pat dry using clean cloth. Clean stubborn stains with a baking soda and water. Use a hard anodized cleaner to restore the lustre of the hard anodized finish.
- Is hard anodized cookware long lasting?
Wonderchef uses premium quality 60-micron hard anodized coating on pure grade aluminum thus making the surface durable, scratch-resistant and literally 2.4 times harder than steel. This process make hand anodized cookware safe and long lasting.
It is perfectly safe as it is 100% safe with no PFOA, Cadmium, Nickel, Arsenic or Lead and is US FDA approved as well.
- Is hard anodized cookware safe for cooking?
While this is certainly a valid concern with non-anodized cookware, the anodizing process naturally prevents the metal from corroding with or without a non-stick coating. Therefore, hard-anodized cookware is safe to use.
Wonderchef Bring home the beautiful Ebony Cookware Range. Stunning black colour with wooden handles give a sophisticated look to your kitchen.
I cooked biryani next day after delivery. its work nicely. Non stick performance during dum of biryani.
Wonderchef Ebony Hard Anodized Handi With Lid
A perfect handi for my kitchen n perfect pot for chicken ,mutton n biryanis...I'm very much satisfied with this handi