TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “Wonderchef” shall mean Wonderchef Home Appliances Private Limited with its registered office at Unit No.303, 3rd Floor, B Wing, Supreme Business Park, Supreme City, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai Mumbai - 400076.
“Customer” / “You” shall mean a purchaser of a Wonderchef coffee machine worth INR 6000/- (Indian Rupees Six Thousand only) or above (“Product”) sold by Wonderchef.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) mentioned herein are applicable only to the purchases made by the Customer of the Product (“Offer”) from February 1, 2023 to February 12, 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (“Offer Period”) only through Wonderchef’s exclusive brand stores and outlets (“Wonderchef Exclusive Brand Stores").
- By mere participation in the Offer by the Customer, it is deemed that the Customer has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions pertaining to this present Offer.
- This Offer shall not be combined with any other special offers launched by Wonderchef.
- This Offer shall be available to an individual Customer who is a natural adult person, and not any firm, company, governmental authority, joint venture, partnership, association or other entity (whether or not having separate legal personality) or otherwise.
- Wonderchef reserves at its absolute discretion, the right to modify, alter, amend or withdraw and replace the Offer at any time without prior notice of the same. Wonderchef’s decision regarding the same shall be final and binding on all eligible Customers. The Customer shall continue to be bound by any such changes or alterations to the terms and conditions of the Offer. Further, it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to update itself of all the changes.
- All incidental and applicable costs, taxes, levies, etc. related to the Offer (if any) shall be borne by the Customer only and Wonderchef disclaims all liability in this regard.
- All benefits under the Offer are non-encashable, non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that Wonderchef may use and/or process or retain any of their personal information which have been voluntarily provided by the Customer or which Wonderchef has obtained in connection with this Offer as per the prevalent laws in this regard.
- The Customer participating in this Offer, shall be deemed to have waived off the ‘Do Not Disturb’ status (“DND”) on his/her registered mobile number so far as Wonderchef is concerned. By participating in this Offer, the Customer also agrees to receive details and information (if any) about this Offer and any other offer or information regarding Wonderchef and its products, on his/her registered mobile number, through SMS or voice calls.
- Any issue, dispute and/or differences arising out of and/ or in relation to these Terms raised by any of the parties hereto shall be resolved amicably at the first instance. In the event such issue, dispute and/or reference is not resolved amicably within 30 (thirty) days from the date of written notice of dispute by a party, then it shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, and rules made thereunder as amended from time to time. Wonderchef reserves the right to appoint a single arbitrator. Such arbitration shall be conducted in English and with the seat and venue of arbitration in Mumbai, India. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive and binding, and shall be subject to forced execution in any court of competent jurisdiction. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall, in addition to dealing with the merits of the case, fix the costs of the arbitration and the party who shall bear the same. Subject to the aforementioned, the courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising pursuant to these Terms.
- The Customer whose name is selected by way of a lucky draw, subject to fulfilment of specific terms and any other terms stipulated under the Offer with reference to the eligibility of such Customer shall become eligible for claiming the benefit only once. The right of the winning Customer to claim the prize is for the sole benefit of that particular Customer, and the same is non-assignable to any other person. Therefore, if such Customer fails to claim such prize for himself/herself within the stipulated time period, then such Customer shall be deemed to have waived the benefits of the Offer.
- Any attempt(s) of foul play, misrepresentation, deception, fraud by a Customer resulting in breach of the Terms set forth herein shall be subject to legal action or any other reasonable legal recourse by Wonderchef. Wonderchef further reserves the right to unconditional withdrawal of the said Offer against such Customer.
- These Terms and conditions to the Offer shall be governed by the laws of India.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the decision of Wonderchef regarding any matter pertaining to these Terms, shall be final and conclusively binding.
- Wonderchef shall not be liable to the Customer for any delay, failure or non-performance of its obligations under these Terms arising from any cause or causes beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, to a Force Majeure Event. For purposes of these Terms, “Force Majeure Event” includes all unforeseeable event beyond a Wonderchef’s reasonable control including but not limited to, difficulties in obtaining labour or materials, technical challenges, acts of war, fire, explosion, civil commotion, armed hostilities, revolution and its effects, blockade, embargo, strike, lock-out, sit-in, industrial or trade dispute, adverse weather, accident to (or breakdown of) plant or machinery, shortage of any material, labour, transport, electricity or other supply, pandemic and its impact, or regulatory intervention. Wonderchef shall not be liable for any such failure to perform its obligations for the period in which such Force Majeure Event may continue.
- The Terms herein are subject to specific state laws and regulations over which Wonderchef has no control.
- In order to be eligible to avail the Offer, the Customer must have purchased the Product being put for sale, during the Offer Period, only through Wonderchef Exclusive Brand Stores.
- The winner of the lucky draw shall be entitled to a free dinner along with a plus one guest of the Customer’s choosing at the hotel/restaurant which shall be finalized and communicated by Wonderchef to such winner as the case may be. Wonderchef shall bear expenses for the dinner for two individuals and the charges incurred to pick-up the winner from their residence and drop to such hotel/restaurant assigned by Wonderchef in the city. Any and all other expenses incurred other than those mentioned above shall be borne by the winning Customer.
- There shall be a total of 8 lucky winners who shall be selected on February 13, 2023 through lucky-draw method as follows: 1 winner from each the cities of Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Noida, Lucknow, Chennai and Hyderabad and collectively 1 winner from the cities of Delhi and Ghaziabad.
- The sponsored dinner is only for 2 (two) people. A single Customer who has won the lucky draw, may take any one person of their choosing for the dinner. Cost of any additional guest taken by such Customer, other than the Customer’s chosen plus one, shall be borne by the Customer and paid directly to the restaurant as per the restaurant’s charges and policies.
- The dinner served at hotel/restaurant will be a pre-decided menu with vegetarian and non-vegetarian choices. The costs for alcohol are not included for the dinner.
- Customers shall be given pick up and drop service from their residence to the restaurant only and no diversion will be taken into account.
- The Offer may be availed by the winner between February 14, 2023 to February 19, 2023 only and not after such time period. Once the winning Customer confirms the date such Customer shall be availing such Offer, such affirmed date may not be rescheduled for any reason whatsoever. The Customer shall not be entitled to any refunds or compensations thereof if such Customer wishes to cancel or reschedule the confirmed date or if the Customer is not present and/or available during the confirmed date and within the time as confirmed by the Customer.
- In order to avail this Offer, winning Customers agree and acknowledge that they shall upload photographs from the dinner on any of their social media accounts (Facebook / Instagram) and tag @wondercheflife. If such winning Customer does not have a social media account or does not wish to upload pictures on their social media account, then such Customer shall give at least 1 (one) picture from such dinner to the store manager for the record. Wonderchef reserves the right to use these photographs on its social media handles and the same shall not be objected by the Customer or the Customer’s guest, for any reason whatsoever. Further, the Customers agree and acknowledge that this is a reasonable request made by Wonderchef, and that such request does not affect the privacy of the Customer.
- All terms and conditions of the specified hotel/restaurant shall apply to the winning Customer and their accompanying guest.
- Any further information or amendment to the Offer may be provided by Wonderchef in the ‘Consumer Offer Registration’ section in Wonderchef’s website https://www.wonderchef.com/pages/consumer-offer-registration , or sent via e-mail, or may be published in any other forms at the sole discretion of Wonderchef, without prior notice. Should there be any discrepancies or inconsistencies between such information or amendment and the Terms stipulated herein, the rules mentioned on the website shall take precedence.
- The Customer availing such Offer shall have a permanent place of residence within the territory of India.
- The Customer shall be competent to contract. The Customer entering into and participating in the Offer, shall not prohibited by Indian or international law.
- Wonderchef reserves its right to demand from the Customer, access to any receipt, bill, document or information issued by Wonderchef to the Customer as proof of purchase, residence, etc., and verify its authenticity for the purposes of the Offer subject to these Terms.
- The winning Customer shall take part in promotional activities that Wonderchef may request in relation to this Offer.
- The Customer agrees and Wonderchef shall assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any refund, personal injury, property damage or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused by inter alia: (i) any defaults, wrongful or negligent acts or omissions of the Customer; (ii) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party or event, not under Wonderchef's control.
- It is the Customer’s choice to avail of this Offer and Customers to note that the Products sold by Wonderchef would be available for purchase during the Offer Period, even if the Customers choose to not take part in the Offer.
- Wonderchef shall not be responsible for the quality of food which would be served to the winning Customer or any shortcomings or deficiency in service on part of such selected hotel/restaurant.
- These Terms enter into force on February 1, 2023.
Customer Representation and Warranties
By agreeing (or having deemed to agree and accept) to avail the benefits under the Offer, you hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:
- You are a person above 18 years of age, competent to enter into this contract with Wonderchef and further agree to transact in legally acceptable currency as per the laws in India;
- You shall not adopt any such wrong/illegal practice(s) that may directly/indirectly result into demeaning/deterioration of the brand image of Wonderchef and its products;
- You shall not do any act that violates any law for the time being in force;
- You shall not impersonate another person; and
- You have read and understood the terms herein and accept to be bound by the same unconditionally.
The Customer shall, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wonderchef and its directors, partners, officers employees and agents, from and all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses caused due to inter alia any breach by the Customer of its representations and warranties provided, fraud, omission, commission, negligence or misconduct of/by the Customer.