Royal Velvet Aluminium Non-stick Wok With Lid 24cm, 2.7L, Purple
- Enhance your cooking and dining experience with the most popular Wonderchef Royal Velvet Wok. The marble finish gives the aluminium cookware a stylish and modern look. It is a complete cooking solution for healthy and low-fat home-cooked meals. Finest non-stick coating for healthy, low-oil cooking everyday.聽
- Designer single handle Wok made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution.
- Health-friendly, 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily oil-free cooking.
- Make wholesome nutritious healthy dishes including gravies, manchurian, noodles, curries and much more
- Strong and long-lasting with 2.8mm thickness
- Ergonomically designed soft-touch handles and knob provide a firm grip and do not heat up during cooking.
- Suitable for use on the gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate, infrared and induction plate
- Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design and adhere to German Quality Standards. They are covered by Reliable Wonderchef Warranty, T&C apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is non-stick healthy?
Yes. Non-stick cookware consumes less oil than other cookware due to its non-stick coating and hence it is healthy too. Wonderchef Royal Velvet Non-Stick Cookware comes with heavy metal nickel free 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating which is much better than cheap coatings that peel off and lose effectiveness within a few months of use. Also, it's 100% PFOA free.
- Can I use a non-stick pan for everyday use?
If you love eating food with very little oil, then you should grab yourself a Royal Velvet pan from Wonderchef for your everyday use. Wonderchef Royal Velvet Non-Stick Cookware is Health-friendly, 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily oil-free cooking.
- What spoon/spatula can I use for my non-stick pan?
You can prepare juices with a mixer grinder using the juice filter attachment. Nutri-blend CKM comes with a big jar of 1.2 Ltr capacity with a juice filter to help extract healthy juices from almost all fruits and vegetables
- What makes a good non-stick pan?
Wonderchef Non-Stick Cookware comes with Professional Grade MetaTuff non-stick coating. It is tested for 7,000 cycles of abrasion resistance. High thermal stability and durability enable years of healthy cooking. It is free from PFOA, heavy metals and harmful chemicals. So much better than cheap coatings that peel off and lose effectiveness within a few months of use.
- What is the coating made of?
The non-stick coating is made of nickel free 5-layer Professional Grade MetaTuff teflon. It is tested for 7,000 cycles of abrasion resistance and PFOA free.
- Can I use the same kadhai lid for the frying pan?
Yes, as the size is the same, Kadhai lid can easily fit for the fry pan too.
- Can I use non-stick on induction and gas?
Some induction cookware specifically instructs the users in their manual guide not to use the pots and pans on a gas cooktop. Apart from these two exceptions (thin steel and magnetic/non-stick outer layer), if the surface is metal or enamelled, the induction cookware can be safely used on a gas cooktop. Wonderchef Non-Stick Cookware is made up of Virgin Grade Aluminium and is suitable for use on the gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate, infrared and induction plate.
- Are the handles of the pan detachable?
No, the cookware has non-detachable handles. Wonderchef Royal Velvet range has ergonomically designed soft-touch handles and knobs that provide a firm grip and do not heat up during cooking.
- Is the lid of the kadhai made of glass or steel?
The lid of the kadhai lid is made of thick tempered glass with a steam vent.
- How many layers of coating are present?
Wonderchef Non-Stick Cookware comes with 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating.
- Is there any special care to be taken while cleaning?
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. Wash when cooled.
- Can I cook for 5 - 6 people in this Kadhai?
If you're a family of 5 to 6 people or like to make big portions, this is a good size for you. It holds up to 2400 ml of liquid when filled to the top.
- Is the non-stick kadhai heavy in weight?
Wonderchef Non-stick kadhai is not heavy in weight and is easy to hold.
- Can I use a non-stick pan in the dishwasher and microwave?
Yes non-stick cookware is dishwasher safe but advise not to use in microwave.
- What is the warranty period? And what is replaceable in warranty?
Wonderchef non-stick cookware comes with 2 years Reliable Wonderchef Warranty. If the coating peels off with normal usage within the service period, you get free service.
- How many colours are available?
Wonderchef Royal Velvet Non-Stick Cookware is available in 4 colours - Red, Blue, Purple and Olive Green.
- What is the thickness?
This cookware is 3mm thick. For SKU specific thickness specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- Can I re-heat food in a non-stick pan?
It is fine to reheat food in non-stick pans. Just heat them slowly over nothing higher than medium heat, and don't let them sit on the heat for too long.
- Do I need to first warm the cookware before starting to cook?
It's important to preheat your non-stick pan before cooking. Preheating will promote even cooking throughout the food. Just place the pan over the heat and wait a few minutes for it to heat before adding food. Never use cooking sprays in your non-stick pan.
- How long should a non-stick pan last?
Non-stick pans typically last between one and five years. Non-stick pans coated with PTFE (Teflon) generally last at least three years, and ceramic-coated non-stick pans last an average of two years. Pans with multi-layer PTFE coating or reinforced non-stick coating last the longest. Wonderchef Non-Stick pan comes with 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating and lasts longer than other Non-stick pans. It comes with 2 years Reliable Wonderchef Warranty.
- What happens if my non-stick pan heats up too much?
When pans are overheated, that PTFE coating begins to disintegrate. As non-stick layer breaks down, it releases a host of toxic gases. In rare instances, breathing in these chemical fumes can cause polymer fume fever, a condition characterised by a high fever, shortness of breath and weakness. It is highly recommended that a non-stick pan should be moderately heated.
- Does it contain aluminium? What grade of aluminium is used?
Yes, Wonderchef Royal velvet Non-stick cookware is made of Virgin Grade Aluminium. Virgin Aluminium is 9 times better conductor of heat, cooks faster, and saves energy and time. We do not use recycled aluminium which is generally found in cheaper products.
- Are the handles soft touch?
All the Royal Velvet Non-stick cookware products comes with Soft-touch handles which give you a firm grip even with wet hands.