- Wonderchef Teramo Stoneware is crafted with highest quality clay, free from chemicals or heavy metals.
- It is ideal for serving all kinds of hot or cold dishes.
- The products are designed by our artisans and hand-made with love and care on the potter’s wheel.
- They are then baked at 1,260°C temperature to lend them strength and durability.
- The products are double glazed to ensures they do not get scratched easily.
- A Teramo product is a reflection of your fine taste and adds value to your dinner table.
- Use it every day with family and also to serve guests proudly.
Serve with Style
A small stoneware vati can be paired with the platter to create a chip and dip set.
Wash & Care
- Our products can be used safely in Microwave Oven, Conventional Ovens, and Freezers.
- Due to our double glazing process, the products are stain-resistant gets easily cleaned with soap and can also be used in a dishwasher.
- Handle these timeless creations with care and they will last a lifetime!
- Due to our double glazing process, the products are stain-resistant hence they can be easily cleaned with soap and also used in dishwasher.
- Premium Stoneware with high-fired body ensures that the colors don't fade and the food is not absorbed.
- A tray to serve all your needs (8.5" x 3.7" x 1.3" )
- Symbolic to the ash grey tones of the valley.
- Tray - 1 Unit
- Our Glaze is double fired under the same high heat as its body (1,260°C), making it scratch and chip resistant.
Perfect for an Indian family like mine where we serve chutney, pickles, ketchup & mirchi in lunch/dinner in different bowls now we just use the Wonderchef large tray and it is less work and my kids loves it. Very helpful product and premium.