Granite Non-stick Sauce Pan, Induction Bottom, Soft Touch Handle, Virgin Grade Aluminium, PFOA/Heavy Metals Free, 3.5mm, 2 Years Warranty, Grey
Enhance your cooking and dining experience with the most popular Wonderchef Granite Sauce Pan. The granite finish gives the aluminium cookware a stylish and modern look. Wonderchef Granite Sauce Pan is perfect for stir-frying and everyday cooking. Evoke the inner chef in you and cook healthy, low fat and delicious meals at home.
- Designer forged pan made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution
- Health-friendly, 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free 5-layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily oil-free cooking
- Strong and long-lasting with 3.5mm thickness
- Ergonomically designed soft-touch handle provides a firm grip and does not heat up during cooking
- Suitable for use on the gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate, infrared and induction plate
- Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design and adhere to German Quality Standards. They are covered by Reliable Wonderchef Warranty, T&C apply
- Material: Aluminum with Non-stick Coating
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Sauce Pan with Lid: 1 Pc
Dimension & Capacity:
- Sauce Pan with Lid: 18cm
- Capacity: 1.8 Litre
GST Product State :
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val :
Discount Percentage Max Val
The saucepan can be used for boiling water/milk, making sauces/soups or for braising foods.
Cleaning and Care
Hand wash only with a non-abrasive sponge. Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Do not nest pans one inside the other or put lids between pans as this may damage the cookware. Separators can be used to stack them.
1. Does Wonderchef Granite Saucepan come with a lid?
A. Each Wonderchef Granite Saucepan comes with a tempered glass lid with steam vent.
2. Which cookware is best for health?
A. Wonderchef Granite range of non-stick pans is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
3. Which is the best saucepan?
A. Wonderchef Granite Saucepan is a designer forged pan made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution. It is strong and long-lasting with 3.5mm thickness. It is ideal for everyday cooking and is a perfect solution to cook healthy, low fat and delicious meals at home. The long handle is ergonomic and gives a comfortable secure grip. Ergonomically designed soft-touch handles and knob that do not heat up during cooking. It is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety and has a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is non-stick healthy?
Yes. Wonderchef non-Stick cookware are 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for safe daily use.
- Can I use a non-stick pan for everyday use?
Yes. Wonderchef non-stick pans are versatile for daily cooking needs.
- What spoon/spatula can I use for my non-stick pan?
You can use silicone, wooden or nylon spatula for all Wonderchef non-stick cookware range.
- What makes a good non-stick pan?
When it comes to food preparation, safety is paramount. A non-stick which is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free is considered as a good non-stick. All Wonderchef non-stick cookware is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free, making it a good non-stick cookware.
- What is the coating made of?
Wonderchef Granite range comes with 5 layer professional grade MetaTuff non-stick coating. It is tested for 7,000 cycles of abrasion resistance.
- Can I use the same kadhai lid for the frying pan?
Yes. The lids are designed in such a way that they are common for other Wonderchef cookware.
- Can I use non-stick on induction and gas?
Yes it can be used on all cooking surfaces. Stove top, gas cooktop, induction cooktop, hot plate, infrared cooktop and ceramic cooktops.
- Are the handles of the pan detachable?
No. Wonderchef Granite range comes with stud-welded handles, avoiding rivets. Inside wall is seamless without rivets. This prevents accumulation of food residue, keeping it hygienic even after continual usage.
- Is the lid of the kadhai made of glass or steel?
Not all our kadhais come with lid, but the ones that have lid have it made of tempered glass. The lid is light weight so it is easy to lift while cooking food.
- How many layers of coating are present?
Wonderchef Granite range comes with 5 layer professional grade MetaTuff non-stick coating.
- Is there any special care to be taken while cleaning?
Always cool down cookware to clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. Do not place heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid thermo-shock and to keep the coating safe.
- Can I cook for 5 - 6 people in Granite kadhai?
Yes, Granite kadhai is ideal for stir frying, deep frying, braising, searing and even steaming.
- Is the non-stick kadhai heavy in weight?
No. It is light in weight for daily use.
- Can I use a non-stick pan in the dishwasher and microwave?
No. Cleaning is very easy. Hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water & then rinse thoroughly.
- What is the warranty period? And what is replaceable in warranty?
2 years on non-stick cookware for Inner coating. Replaceable warranty is only for Inner Coating.
- How many colours are available in Granite range?
The Granite range is available in 3 colours. I.e. Grey, Red & purple.
- What is the thickness?
Wonderchef Granite range comes with thickness of 3.5mm. For SKU specific thickness specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- Can I re-heat food in a non-stick pan?
Yes, reheating can be easily done in non-stick cookware.
- Do I need to first warm the cookware before starting to cook?
Yes. Cook on low to medium flame for best performance and for better life cycle of product.
- How long should a non-stick pan last?
While this depends on the usage, usually Granite non-stick has a life of 4-5 years.
- What happens if my non-stick pan heats up too much?
When pans are overheated, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coating begins to disintegrate. High temperatures will damage the coating and high heat can also cause the release of harmful toxins.
- Does it contain aluminium? What grade of aluminium is used?
Yes. We use Virgin Aluminum which is 9 times better conductor of heat, cooks faster, which results in saving time & energy.
- Are the handles soft touch?
Yes. Soft touch handles gives you a firm grip even with wet hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Wonderchef Granite Saucepan come with a lid?
Each Wonderchef Granite Saucepan comes with a tempered glass lid with steam vent.
- Which cookware is best for health?
Wonderchef Granite range of non-stick pans is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety. They have a health-friendly 5 layer Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use.
Very good quality product
Useful for multi purpose cooking,it cooks fast ,I love this Wonderchef product
I am happy very good quality
Very nice & unique stylish
Wow...superb product with Granite finish..can cook with 2 drops oil
It is useful n presentable n also healthy as it is made of granite n doesn’t have the non stick Teflon coating... which releases colour n particles in the long run... highly recommended
Good product & Useful
Wonderchef Always Impresse Me
VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE QUALITY, LOOK AND DURABILITY. I RECOMMEND IT.