Caesar Non-stick Fry Pan, Induction Bottom, Wooden Handle, Pure Grade Aluminium-24cm, 1.7L, 5mm, 5 Years Warranty, Black
- Classy, elegant and regal pans with German beechwood handles
- Finest quality die-cast pans in 5mm thickness
- Hengestone, C3+, 3 layer non-stick coating - the best in the world PFOA free ensuring healthy cooking
- Made from 99.9% pure grade aluminium ensuring fast and even heat distribution
- Power-packed with induction base for ease of use on induction, gas, electric & glass stovetops
Coating Type: Non-Stick
Warranty: 5 Years
- Frying Pan 24cm: 1 Pc
Actual Product Size:
- Diameter - 24cm
Packing Size (LBH in cm):25.8*10*47cm
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val :
Discount Percentage Max Val
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is non-stick healthy?
Today's non-stick with PFOA free is completely safe for normal home cooking. Wonderchef Caesar comes with PFOA & heavy metal free. Greblon non-stick coating allows for cooking with little to no oil, making food healthy while still being delicious.
- Can I use a non-stick pan for everyday use?
We should use a good-quality non-stick pan for everyday use. Wonderchef Caesar Fry Pan can be used for everyday cooking on all cooking surfaces - stove top, induction and oven.
- What spoon/spatula can I use for my non-stick pan?
It is best to use Silicon, Nylon or Wooden spoon/spatula with rounded edges and are comfortable to grip for cooking is best to use for non-stick pan.
- What makes a good non-stick pan?
A good non-stick pan is an essential tool for cooking delicate dishes. Wonderchef Caesar Fry Pan offers superlative performance, beauty, and durability. The die-cast process gives the pan better heat retention capability and holds the non-stick coating firmly, so that it lasts long, and helps for cooking safely and stay healthy for longer.
- What is the coating made of?
In Caesar, Hengestone, C3+, 3 layers Greblon non-stick coating are used. It is the best coating in the world. PFOA free ensuring healthy cooking.
- Can I use the same kadhai lid for the frying pan?
In Wonderchef Caesar Wok or Fry pan lid is not available with the product.
- Can I use non-stick on induction and gas?
Induction cooktops only work if the cookware has an induction base. Wonderchef Caesar comes with induction base for which it can be used both on induction and gas.
- Are the handles of the pan detachable?
In Wonderchef Caesar pan, handles are not detachable.
- Is the lid of the kadhai made of glass or steel?
In Wonderchef Caesar instead of a Kadhai, a Wok is available without glass or steel lid.
- How many layers of coating are present?
In Caesar, Hengestone, C3+, 3 layers Greblon non-stick coating are used. PFOA free ensuring healthy & safe cooking.
- Is there any special care to be taken while cleaning?
For cleaning it is best to wash in lukewarm & soapy water with sponge. After then rinse and thoroughly hand dry. For protecting exterior gloss need to avoid citrus-based cleaners.
- Can I cook for 5 - 6 people in this Kadhai?
Wonderchef Caesar Wok comes in 28cm, 4.1 Litres. Sufficient to cook for 5 - 6 people.
- Is the non-stick kadhai heavy in weight?
Packing weight of Wonderchef Caesar Wok is 1.59 kg. It is not heavy in weight.
- Can I use a non-stick pan in the dishwasher and microwave?
Wonderchef Caesar non-stick pan is absolutely dishwasher and microwave save.
- What is the warranty period? And what is replaceable in warranty?
It has 5 years of warranty on Wonderchef Caesar Fry Pan & other Caesar Products. If the coating is peels off during normal usage or any kind of manufacturing defect so we can replace the product in warranty period.
- How many colours are available?
Wonderchef Caesar Fry Pan comes with traditional black coating.
- What is the thickness of Caesar Fry Pan?
Wonderchef Caesar Fry Pan come with 5mm thickness. For SKU specific thickness specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- Can I re-heat food in a non-stick pan?
In Wonderchef Caesar re-heat of food can be done safely.
- Do I need to first warm the cookware before starting to cook?
It will be best not to warm or preheat Wonderchef Caesar fry pan. Better to spray or brush pinch amount of oil or butter before starting of cooking as per choice.
- How long should a non-stick pan last?
Wonderchef Caesar fry pan abrasion tests ensure that the coating should last through at least 5000 cycles. Handles are tested to carry load over 5 years of use.
- What happens if my non-stick pan heats up too much?
It is better not to heat Wonderchef Caesar pan too much. It conducts heat very fast and uniformly as it is made from 99.9% pure grade virgin aluminium.
- Does it contain aluminium? What grade of aluminium is used?
Wonderchef Caesar pans are made of 99.9% pure grade, cold-rolled sheets of virgin aluminium. Wonderchef completely avoid using recycled aluminium found in cheaper products because impurities there in rise as gases when put on fire, puncturing the surface of the coating and the peeling starts from there.
- Are the handles soft touch?
Wonderchef Caesar Products come with German Beechwood Handle. Its ruggedly built handle to never come loose and to promote a steady, secure grip while lifting or carrying. No need to wear mitts, as the wooden handle will keep your hands safe even when the pan is hot.
The pan is quite thick &strong. The matte finish gives it a really unique premium look. Haven't faced any quality issues which goes to show how much durable, good quality this pan is.
Will certainly add more of this to my collection.
The wooden handle is very convenient to hold the pan. Thickness of the pan is also as expected & the results of cooked food is the best. Highly recommended product.
quality is very good awsum product happy with wonderchef
Nice quality I am very happy to use this product.
TRY IT ONCE
LIKED IT VERY MUCH
Best fry pan
I have been using this last one year the body of the product really durable hard with die-cast and non surface allow to cook without or very minimal oil.Value for money
frying pan is classy, elegant, strong and easy to clean .