Ceramide Excellence Casserole Set, 3Pc (1200ML, 2000ML, 3500ML), Induction Friendly, Glass Lid, 2 Years Warranty
(inclusive of all taxes)
- Stylish enough for special gatherings when you have guests at home
- Induction compatible Casserole is perfect for use on all other heating sources available
- Give your kitchen and dining table a look of sophistication
- With healthy, long-lasting & eco-friendly ceramic coating , This Ceramide smart cook & serve casserole set comes in vibrant color and stylish design, that looks smart in the kitchen & elegant on the dining table
- A reflection of classic elegance, this multi-case casserole set is a favorite gifting choice of our customer
- Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design and adhere to German Quality Standards
- They are covered by Reliable Wonderchef Warranty. T&C apply
1. Virgin aluminium
It all begins with the right quality of base metal i.e. aluminium. Cold-rolled sheets, made from new, virgin aluminium are used to cut the disc that would go on to become a world-class pan. We never use re-processed metal since it is invariably mixed with certain impurities that cannot be completely extracted. This leads to chemical reactions when the pan is heated over fire. The gases produced as a result rise up and puncture the non-stick surface creating micro-holes. The coating begins to tear precisely from these holes.
2. Shaping on precision moulds
Heavy machines up to 10,000 tons are used to give precise shape to your pans over highly designed moulds. The right shape is critical not only to give a great look but also provide stability & performance to the pans.
Pans made form this technology acquire unique strength and heat retention properties. They never get deformed. The process entails pouring pure molten aluminium in finely cut steel moulds to give world-class cookware.
This is a very special process that Wonderchef uses to ensure that the non-stick coating stays on the pan for the longest time. Every pan is bombarded by millions of particles of a specialised compound creating the same effect that is achieved by using the sand paper on a wall before painting it. The surface not only is rid of unwanted oils but also becomes amenable to absorbing the layers of coating and ensuring it sticks properly. Only a few leading brands of the world invest in this process.
4. Multi-stage Cleaning
Every pan is subjected to a 5-step cleaning process with repeated high pressure blasts of hot water, acids and hot air. The pan comes out of this process bathed and cleaned, very ready for the next step of applying coatings. This is extremely important since any oil or impurity or dust particle remaining on the pan will lead to the coating tearing off from there.
5. Non-stick Coating
This is the most sensitive step of the entire process. Smooth, even coating is critical for good performance. This is controlled precisely via automated machines to ensure that every part of the pan is evenly coated. The first layer of coating is the Primer. The primer holds the surface of the pan and forms the base of the final non-stick coating. 2-3 layers of non-stick coating are now applied over it. The beautiful colours that you find in our pans are applied at this stage. At times, further sprays are done to give the beautiful marble and stone finish to the pans.
This is perhaps the most essential step in the making of the pan which lesser brands often tend to ignore. Wonderchef uses a 120 foot long oven, precision-maintained at precisely 350 degree centigrade. This gives the coating enough time to get baked and stick to the surface. No wonder, Wonderchef pans perform better, have better release properties and their coating lasts longer.
The pans are now given the final touch with beautiful outer coating, second round of baking, fixing of handles and safety packaging in designer gift boxes.
Quality Control: Pans from every batch are subjected to rigorous testing for quality. Our abrasion tests ensure that the coating should last through at least 5000 cycles. Handles are tested to carry load over 5 years of use.
Certifications and Standards of Wonderchef pans
- LFGB Certified
- Abrasion resistant up to 5000 cycles for META TUFF & 10000 cycles for META TUFF PRO
- PFOA, PFOS, PAH free
- Better food release properties
- Specific Migration of chromium and heavy metals well within limits
- Specific Migration of primary aromatic amines well within limits
- Passed analytical tolerance of aqueous & fatty food stimulants
- Sensorial examination - odor & taste well within limits
All parameters In accordance with German Food, Articles of Daily Use and Feed Code of September 1, 2005(LFGB), Section 30 and 31 with amendments, European Commission Regulation(EU)No. 10/2011 with amendments and BFR recommendations.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Type: Casserole Set
- Casserole with Lid 16cm - 1.2L(1 unit)
- Casserole with Lid 20cm - 2.0L(1 unit)
- Casserole with Lid 24cm - 3.5L (1 unit)
Dimensions and Capacity:
- Cook & Serve Casserole: 16cm/1.2Ltrs
- Cook & Serve Casserole: 20cm/20Ltrs
- Cook & Serve Casserole: 24cm/3.5Ltrs
- Glass Lid: 16cm
- Glass Lid: 20cm
- Glass Lid: 24cm
GST Product State :
Old_Discount Percentage Max Val :
Discount Percentage Max Val
Casserole can be used to cook and serve a variety of cuisine including curries, biryani, risotto, pulao, pasta, fried rice, stew and much more. It can be used to bake a cake or any baked dish.
Cleaning and Care
Hand wash only with a non-abrasive sponge. Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Do not nest pans one inside the other or put lids between pans as this may damage the cookware. Use separators to stack them.
1. Which is the best casserole to buy?
A. Wonderchef Ceramide Casserole is the most popular die-cast cook and serve casserole set. It comes in vibrant colours and stylish design that look smart in the kitchen and elegant on the dining table. Made from pure grade aluminium for faster and even cooking. It uses die-cast technology, which gives extra strength to the body and in-built handles that are long lasting and durable. It is strong and long lasting with 2.2mm thickness and has a health-friendly, long lasting and eco-friendly ceramic coating. A timeless classic with its perfect shape, design and function. It is suitable for use on gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate, and induction plate. It is suitable for use in microwave (convection mode), oven and OTG without lid.
2. Can you put a casserole dish on stove?
A. Wonderchef Ceramide Casserole is suitable for use on gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate, and induction plate.
3. Die-cast cookware versus non-stick cookware?
A. Die-cast cookware is considered to be premium since it is more complex to fabricate and has unique properties. The process of die-casting gives special molecular structure giving extra strength to the body. Die-cast pans have better retention of heat and hold non-stick coating more firmly. Thus they have exceptional heat conductivity and durability. They have in-built handles that never get loose and a body that never gets deformed. They look new and fresh always, despite using them everyday.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is non-stick healthy?
Yes, Wonderchef ceramide cook & serve casserole set is perfect for cooking healthy food. The superior ceramic coating promotes minimal oil-cooking ensuring that your food is less oily and healthier.
- Can I use a non-stick pan for everyday use?
Ceramide Cook & Serve Casseroles are durable for everyday use .
- What spoon / spatula can I use for my non-stick pan?
You can use silicone, wooden or nylon spatula for all Wonderchef ceramide non-stick cookware range.
- What makes a good non-stick pan?
When it comes to food preparation, safety is paramount. Ceramic coating makes the utensils non-stick, 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free and is as good non-stick property. Wonderchef ceramide non-stick cookware is 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free making it a good non-stick cookware. The coating also enables high level of heat retention making cooking easy.
- What is the coating made of?
Ceramide set coating is made of ceramic. This coating promotes minimal oil-cooking ensuring that your food is less oily and healthier. It is makes the cookware east to clean as well.
- Can I use the same kadhai lid for the frying pan?
Yes. The lids are designed in such a way that they are common for other Wonderchef cookware.
- Can I use non-stick on induction and gas?
All the pans except mini fry pan and grill pan, can be used on all cooking appliances - stove top, gas cooktop, induction cooktop, hot plate, infrared cooktop and ceramic cooktops. Suitable for use in microwave (convection mode), oven and OTG without lid.
- Are the handles of the pan detachable?
No. Wonderchef Granite range comes with stud-welded handles, avoiding rivets. Inside wall is seamless without rivets. This prevents accumulation of food residue, keeping it hygienic even after continual usage.
- Is the lid of the kadhai made of glass or steel?
Each casserole includes a tempered glass lid with steam vent.
- How many layers of coating are present?
Wonderchef all non-stick products 5 layer coating.
- Is there any special care to be taken while cleaning?
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry and Wash when cooled, do not place heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid thermo-shock and to keep the coating safe.
- Can I cook for 5 - 6 people?
Yes, Ceramide cookware is ideal for stir frying, deep frying, braising, searing and even steaming.
- Is the non-stick kadhai heavy in weight?
No. It is light in weight for daily use. Secure grip while lifting or carrying, and even while wearing thick oven mitts.
- Can I use a non-stick pan in the dishwasher and microwave?
No. Cleaning is very easy. Hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water & then rinse thoroughly.
- What is the warranty period? And what is replaceable in warranty?
2 years on non-stick cookware for Inner coating. Replaceable warranty is only for inner coating.
- How many colours are available?
Celebration set available in purple and turquoise blue colours.
- What is the thickness?
The thickness of Ceramide set is 2.2mm. For SKU specific thickness specification, kindly visit the product description section.
- Can I re-heat food in a non-stick pan?
Yes, reheating can be easily done in non-stick cookware.
- Do I need to first warm the cookware before starting to cook?
For added longevity, pre-heat on low flame for 1 minute only. Cook on low to medium flame for best performance.
- How long should a non-stick pan last?
It lasts for around 5 years and withstands 10000 cycles of abrasion.
- What happens if my non-stick pan heats up too much?
No harm will be on non-stick coating.
- Does it contain aluminium? What grade of aluminium is used?
Yes Wonderchef use only virgin aluminium is 9 times better conductor of heat, cooks faster, and saves energy and time.
- Are the handles soft touch?
Yes. Soft touch handles gives you a firm grip even with wet hands, it does not heat up during cooking as well.
Well this is a great product.. Great usable to my office, home and staff.
I have been using this from long time, it has good quality and reliable too... https://tinyurl.com/Fire-Resistant-Safe
There are no cons so far.