Taurus Hard Anodized pressure Cooker Inner Lid 8L
- Taurus Pressure Cooker is beautifully crafted with soft-touch granite finish handles
- Make Biryani, Pulao, Curry, Dal, Soups, Rice, Steamed dishes, Cake and so much more
- A perfect solution for all your daily cooking requirements
- Strong body construction with enhanced safety
- High heat conductivity to save fuel and cook faster
- Metal spoon friendly and scratch resistant
- The process of anodizing makes the aluminium harder and hassle-free use, faster cooking and even heat distribution
- 60 Microns Hard Anodized coating makes it 2.4 mes harder than steel
- Stain and corrosion resistant, easy to clean and maintain
- High quality gasket with longer life
- Suitable for use on hot plate, hobs, glass stove, ceramic plate and induction
- Reliable Wonderchef Warranty. T&C Apply
- Get inspired by healthy recipes. Download the Recipe Book here
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is pressure cooker?
The process of cooking food under high pressure steam, in a sealed vessel is known as a pressure cooking. The sealed vessel used is known a pressure cooker.
- How does a Pressure Cooker Work?
Inside the tightly sealed pressure cooker, the water is heated and eventually boils into steam. Since the steam cannot escape, it gets accumulated around the food, there by cooking the food. All those trapped water molecules increase the pressure inside the cooker and cooking the food hence the name pressure cooker.
- Which Material is used in pressure cooker?
Wonderchef range of Pressure Cookers are made of the sturdy hard anodized aluminium body and Mirror-finish pure grade virgin aluminium body which provides an elegant look to your kitchen.
- What are the sizes in Pressure Cooker?
Wonderchef Taurus pressure cookware range comes in 3ltrs, 5ltrs and 8ltrs and the Ultima pressure cookware outer lid range comes in 3ltrs, 5ltrs and 7.7ltrs and the Ultima inner lid range comes in 2ltrs, 3ltrs, 5ltrs and 6.5ltrs.
- How do I know if my pressure cooker is safe?
Please follow the pointers below to check of your pressure cooker is safe to use
- Before cooking, always check the rubber gasket (the ring of rubber that lines the lid of the cooker) to make sure it isn't dried out or cracked. All our pressure cookers come with safety valve and gasket release system for enhanced protection
- Don't overfill the cooker
- Use enough water
- Once food is cooked and it’s time to open the lid, release pressure slowly
- Clean the cooker properly
- How do you check your pressure cooker?
Place the pressure cooker on the stove and bring the water to a boil over high heat. As the water boils, steam is produced. Lower the burner heat to simmer. The pressure cooker is now cooking under pressure, which is when you start to clock the cooking time.
- What do you do when you Pressure cooker doesn’t whistle?
If your pressure cooker isn't whistling, position the lid and gasket correctly. Clean the pressure valve and lock the lid properly. Tighten loose handles and replace the gasket if worn out. Keep the amount of liquid and food in the cooker to prescribed levels and give it the right amount of heat.
- Why does Pressure cookers leak?
When the pressure cooker lid is not placed correctly on the cooking pot and in case of some structural damage to the pressure cookers it is likely to leak.
- How Long Should a Pressure Cooker Last?
Depending on the usage condition and product quality it is advisable to use pressure cooker for up to 3 years.